EPISODE - 8

[ Conversation between Mahima & Divyam ]

D : ( in shock ) Tum yaha pr bhi ?

M : What do you mean by 'yaha pr bhi' !

D : mera matlab ki tum yaha bhi mera peecha kr rhi ho!!!

M : Oh! excuse me, tum itne bhi ache nhi ki mujhe tumhara peecha krna padega 🤣

( I remained silent after hearing this and my face turned red. )

M : kya hua ? Kuch response nhi aaya tumhara 👀.

D : Tumhare sath kon hi time waste krega mere pass aur bhi bohot sare kaam h.... Btw tumne btaya nhi tum yaha kya kr rhi ho.

M : Tumse matlab? Tumhare Ghar ki society h ye ?

D : Agar meri society hoti toh tumhe entry bhi nhi deta 😂.

M : ( a bit angry ) umm....ye btayo pehle ki mujhe roka kyu tumne. Otherwise, mein jayu yaha se.

D : The matter is like this: My car is not starting and my house is also a little far away, so can you give me a lift if you don't have any problem?

M : Chalo thik h, pehli baar itne famous business tycoon 'The Divyam Tayal ne mujhse lift mangi h itna toh mein kr hi skti hu 😏

( As soon as I started sitting on her Activa )

M : Tumhe daar toh nhi lagra ?

D : Lekin kyu ?

M : mera matlab tum jese log kaha ki Activa use krte hoge.

D : ( I told her to drive the Activa ) jitna time tumhe ye Activa liye nhi hota hoga usse jadda toh mene chalayi h.

I thought that I should quickly reach home and get rid of this girl and finally I reached home.

M : No need to say thank you, helping people is my habit.

I turned towards my house and started going, then Mahima called me from behind and just then I turned towards her.Then she told me that I look good in the suit Then I said that I always look good and then she left from there.

I took out the keys of the other car and left for office.Well, I had thought that I would say sorry to her because the last time we met, I had misbehaved with her.But nothing happened as I had thought, even today we both were in the mood to fight with each other, but the good thing is that today she was not in the mood to fight.

[ Divyam reached the office and straight away started working in his cabin. ]

As soon as I reached the cabin, I started my work and tried to complete all the work as soon as possible because I had a lot of work in the evening And since I have become serious about work, I mostly don't take my lunch with me

As soon as I reached the cabin, I started my work and tried to complete all the work as soon as possible because I had a lot of work in the evening And since I have become serious about work, I mostly don't take my lunch with me. My mother is also right when she says that I am compromising with my health because of work But it is said that sometimes to gain something you have to lose something [ kabhi kabhi kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta h ].

Well, now the thoughts of Mahima had vanished from my mind, But today we both met again. Sometimes I wonder whether my fate is like this.

⚜️

Mahima was returning home from her friend Rashika's house. From the same society where Divyam's house was also, when some people standing there were talking among themselves whether this is the same girl whom Divyam likes.

Mahima heard this and she went towards them and asked them what were they saying about her. At first they said that we did not say anything, we just talked among ourselves.

Mahima said don't try to lie, I have heard everything you guys have said. If you keep talking nonsense I will put you all in jail.Meanwhile, all of them said sorry, then Mahima said to them, tell me one thing, who told you that Divyam likes me.

Then one of them said that the whole society knows about this. Then Mahima asked what do you people mean by the society. Then the same guy said that in the morning Divyam was with you on the Activa. Then Mahima replied So what if you people saw both of us in the morning, he must be hanging out with some other girl too, even then you guys had said the same thing.

Then the same guy said that we have been living in this society for so many years and no matter how many events or parties we have attended, we have not seen Divyam talking to any girl, he is always alone.

Mahima replied that it did not matter to me whether he was alone or with a girl. And secondly, neither of us likes the other one. So, you all stop doing this nonsense.

( After saying all this Mahima left from there )

*******

Will Mahima take the words of society people seriously or will she ignore them? We will know all this in the upcoming episodes.

Till then stay connected with us and show your love to us ❤️