EPISODE - 25

I got crazy when I saw the photo of his younger brother in Rachit's room

I got crazy when I saw the photo of his younger brother in Rachit's room. I wanted to tell Rachit the truth so I asked him to move aside to talk about this.

R : Tell me what you had to tell me which you could not tell me there.

M : I saw your younger brother's photograph kept in your room.

R : Hmm?

M : I want to tell you that I was the one who encountered your brother.

R : ( shocks ) but why did you kill my brother?

M : He was involved in a murder & Drug case.

R : My brother can't do that

M : He did

R : He was so noble, he can't be like me.

M : What do you mean by he was not like you ?

R : nothing, leave all this behind But can you tell me who was that person who complained against my brother and do you know him?

M : Yeah, I know the guy who complained against your brother.

R : May you please share all the details of that guy?

M : Of course, I can provide you with all the details

R : Thankyou very much

M : If possible please forgive me

R : It's not your fault, you were just doing your duty.

⚜️

I was searching for Mahima but I could not see her anywhere, then I kept searching for her for some time

I was searching for Mahima but I could not see her anywhere, then I kept searching for her for some time. When I went outside, I found no one and when I came back but when I entered again I found Rachit and Mahima standing and talking to each other, so I went towards them and said I've been looking for you for so long and you guys are standing here.

Rachit was still not in a good mood, so I asked him what happened, was there any problem? He didn't say anything to me but I knew he was hiding something from me. I thought, don't force him right now, I will ask him later comfortably.