EPISODE - 7

⚜️

When I was lying on the bed in my room

When I was lying on the bed in my room. My mummy came inside my room And then we had a conversation.

[ Conversation between Me and my Mumma ] D = Divyam & M = Mummy.

M : Beta, we all have to go to Kapoor's house for Dinner.

D : Why mummy ?

M : Mrs Kapoor has been inviting us to her house for a long time. Everyone will meet on the pretext of dinner even her daughter has also returned to India.

D : Okay mummy, but when we have to go to their house?

M : tomorrow evening, beta.

D : Okay mummy

After all this, mom went to sleep in her room. Well, I don't feel so good about meeting anyone or going to anyone's house, but I can't deny my family decisions. I was trying to sleep but now I have got used to sleeping late because of office work and maybe this could be a reason why I can't sleep early in nights.

I thought that instead of wasting time, it would be better to devote my time to some productive work. So I got up from Bed And I opened my laptop and then I did some work like research or finding some innovative ideas related to my work etc.

It was very late at night while I was working So I thought that I should sleep now so that I can wake up tomorrow morning and do some work too.

Suddenly I heard someone's voice talking so I came out of my room and took a picture of where that voice was coming from and that voice was coming from my sister's room. The door of her room was slightly open, so I decided to look inside her room through that small opening. I saw that she was talking to someone on call so late at night, I didn't think it was right to go to her room suddenly. Then I knocked on her room door And as soon as I knocked on the door of her room, she quickly disconnected the call and stood up and opened the door on the far side for me. Then she asked me to come inside the room and asked me, what happened bhaiya, why are you in my room so late at night? Is everything alright ?

I asked Manya, who were you talking to on call so late at night? Manya tried her best to avoid the issue but I directly asked her to tell me if she was having any affair with any boy etc.

Initially she was a little nervous but then she told me the whole truth that she has been talking to a boy for a long time and she likes that boy. Then I tried to talk about the boy because every elder brother is worried about his younger sister.

She gave me some basic information related to that boy like what is his name, where does he live, what does he do and what is his family background like?

After knowing all this, I explained to her that she is not at the age to do all this and she should focus on her career because that is the most important thing. I told her that I will find a good boy for her There is no need to bother her about all these things. But as it seemed to me that she would not listen to me, I did not say anything more to her and i told her to sleep because it was very late.

( Divyam went towards his room and Slept )

As usual, I woke up early in the morning and after taking bath, went down for breakfast.

While having breakfast, my mummy said to me, beta, do you remember that today we have to go to Kapoor's house for dinner, so leave early from office. I said yes to mom and left for office.

When the main man of the house went out of the gate, I sat in the car and started the car and went outside the society My car suddenly stopped so I got out of the car to check as far as I understood I had the feeling that there might be some problem with the engine of the car and no mechanic would be available so early in the morning. This was a different problem for me.

My house is also a 10 minute walk from the entrance of the society. I was thinking that someone should help me, then a girl was going inside the society in Activa wearing a helmet, so I asked her for help. But as soon as he removed the helmet, the girl was none other than Mahima.

*******

What do you guys think what happened next. Well, we'll get to know this in upcoming episode.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love to us ❤️

817 words