EPISODE - 21

When these people took out guns from the car, then I looked back towards Mahima and made signals to not get out of the car and lock the car from inside. To save both of us, I took out my pistol from the gun holder in the side pocket of my pant and pointed it towards them.

Then my bodyguards stood behind them in positions and aimed towards them without making any sound. Then one of them came forward and said 'Divyam sir, hame Vivek sir ne bheja h apko pick krne ke liye, ham apke guards h entire function ke liye apke liye hame specially appoint Kiya gya h'

After hearing all this, I got some relief and then I sat back in the car and we started following them till the venue.

M : Are you okay?

D : Of course, I'm okay but why did you ask?

M : I thought you were scared at that moment.

D : I was not afraid for myself, I was only afraid for you, that they might hurt you.

M : Why do you keep gun with you ?

D : For self defence

M : Have you never been caught with a gun?

D : Never, I have a license to carry guns with me.

M : If anyone ever catches you.

D : Who has the courage to catch me?

M : ( coughs ) Me

D : ( leans closer to her and said ) Then I will happily go to jail too.

M : Flirt with me later, look ahead and drive first.

We both reached the venue while joking like this. Vivek was standing at the main entrance to welcome both of us. While entering, the hotel staff offered us welcome drinks and garlanded us with flowers. When we all were welcomed, my P.A came to me and said, Sir, I have got all your and Mahima mam luggage dropped off and she left after saying this.

M : Who is this girl ?

D : She is my Personal assistant

M : ohk

D : I will bring you the keys to the room, then you can rest comfortably.

V : ( interrupted both of us between the talk and said ) Sorry guys but you both have to share the room.

D : I have no problem but Mahima's decision is also important.

M : I have no problem

After this, Vivek told the staff to ask for the keys of our room and got our luggage also shifted to the room. I told Mahima to go and rest in the room because she was very tired and was feeling sleepy and said that I will come back in the room after a while because I want to talk to Vivek of something important.

She went to the room and everyone else had also been allotted their rooms. Then I told Vivek that let me go to meet his mom, dad and sister.

⚜️