EPISODE - 6

As soon as Vivek picked up my call. Before I could speak, he asked how I remembered him after so many days. So I said in fun, don't joke with me. After talking like this for a while, he asked me why I had called him.

I told him everything related to Mahima, what happened between me and her. I also told Vivek that I keep thinking about Mahima again and again and Also told that when I was coming home in the evening, it seemed to me that Mahima was sitting in the car coming from front of me.

Vivek asked me when did you see Mahima for the first time? I said, I just told you, it was yesterday that I saw her for the first time. Vivek smiled at me and said that you had seen that girl for the first time yesterday And all the time thoughts of the same girl are coming in your mind. Why so ?.

I told him, if I had known why I was thinking so much about her, I would not have asked you. Then we both started wondering why this is happening to me.
After thinking like this for some time, Vivek said to me: Have you ever fallen in love with her?

I clearly told Vivek that I have no love for Mahima. I just want to apologize to her Because I had talked to her very rudely. Vivek told me that she also talked to you rudely then why are you the one thinking of saying sorry. I told him that I agreed with him but I had spoken loudly and rudely That's why I want to say sorry to her.

Vivek told me, bhai, do as you like, but if she says anything nonsense again, Then don't say sorry to her. Then Vivek told me that bhai, I will call you again in some time, I have to go out with mom for some work.

"ᴠɪᴠᴇᴋ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ"

⚜️

[ MAHIMA AND RASHIKA TALKING TO EACH OTHER ]

Rashika and I were talking to each other in Rashika's room then I asked Rashika When both of us were going out of the society in the car, a car was coming from the front in which a boy and a girl were sitting, I felt as if he was Divyam

Rashika replied that yes, Divyam was in that car. Then out of curiosity I asked Rashika about the girl who was with Divyam ? Rashika said that she is Divyam's younger sister: But why did you ask about that girl?

I also said that I had asked just like that. I should know this much because I know Divyam. Then Rashika looked at me surprisingly and said how do you know him? You two don't even talk to each other.

Rashika asked me again if I have any feelings for Divyam then I should share it with her. Maybe she can help me Then I somehow ignored her words and changed the topic. We both had a lot of fun the whole night.

And I was feeling from within that perhaps I had started feeling something for Divyam. I don't know why I felt like this, but whenever I think about Divyam, I feel more love for him than anger. I couldn't understand whether it was true love or just affection.

*******

Is there true love for Divyam in Mahima's heart or is it just attraction ? We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes. Till then stay tuned guys.

Let me know in the comments if you guys are enjoying the episode or not. Thankyou ❤️.

[ I Know Guys Episode 6 is a little short: This is done to create suspense in the upcoming episodes. Hope you guys understand ]

600+ words