☠︎︎🩺 five

༒︎Damon
***

"I want to take you somewhere Лапушка, just you and me."

I sat at the table, seeing Lucifer continue to look down at his plate and eat. While Aleksandr had a smirk on his face towards me.

"What?"

"You heard him," Lucifer interjects himself, his eyes narrowed on me," He wants to take the both of you somewhere. You should be excited."

"But...I'm not." I respond quickly, looking away from Lucifer's glares immediately and back onto a bemused Aleksandr. "And where are you trying to take me?"

Aleksandr stood up, his arm going around Lucifer's shoulder as he practically draped himself on him. His lips pressed to his cheek and I saw Lucifer's glare dissipate instantly.

"There's a little club I know. It's where all the vampires with pets go to celebrate their new addition - in my case, my first pet. They also go to share too, a fun place." He licks his lips, only to begin to look at me with concern. "But don't worry. I'm not sharing you with anyone there, no matter how nice they ask me. Once they see you, they'll already remember who you are. I want them to be jealous."

Before I could respond, Aleksandr was suddenly beside me. Pulling me out of my chair, I feel the collar back around my neck. I didn't even see it in his hands, but it was already on me without me seeing him put it on.

"I might even get you a new collar. This one belonged to some of Lucifer's previous pets. I just chose the one I thought would suit you most." Aleksandr purses his lips at me, attaching the leash on in the process. "And this leash is hideous. I will definitely be getting you a new one one day, when you're ready."

What is that supposed to mean?

'When I'm ready'- I will never be ready to go shopping for a new leash! Maybe if I had a pet dog, but I don't. It's exactly what Elio told me last night.

'What he did to the other pets is save them from Lucifer's wrath, spoil them, and make them feel like they were all that mattered to him.'

He's done that already multiple times. Calming Lucifer when he gets all angry and worked up...it's the most obvious thing.

"Let's go then, shall we?"

"Already?"

We both look, seeing Lucifer standing up from his seat. He looked only at Aleksandr and I could tell he didn't like hearing that. Evidently so as he began to speak Russian to him, just to keep me out of the loop of the conversation.

Aleksandr didn't seem to take it very seriously as he seemed to be defending his choice, just to say something in a flirtatious way. That alone made Lucifer relax and smile at him, nodding.

"Okay, let's go." Aleksandr nods at me, pulling on the leash for me to follow him.

I followed him down a different corridor where all the curtains were drawn. There was barely any vampires in sight and if there were, they barely stayed around. It was a quick pass through and the eyes that would settle on me for a second were the most obvious.

I could tell Aleksandr got some weird kick out of it, because he is a weird, bloodsucking monster.

We arrived at some door that was opened for us, just to see multiple luxurious cars inside. He was quick to rush us to the grey one that had a dual color that was black on the top.

"In honor, of you. Get in."

I sigh, opening the door for myself as I get in. He sits beside me and I immediately sit across from him. I ignored his bemusement to my actions, hearing the car door close and the car start up.