☠︎︎🩺 eight

🩺Elio
***

"I'm sorry."

I look up at Damon, seeing him look down at me apologetically.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" I ask him in confusion, looking around the area to make sure Aleksandr wasn't eavesdropping. He tends to do that now because of obvious reasons.

He has even gotten to the point of hurting me. Damon hasn't even been here for that long and he's already making an impact.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"He is coming after you now. He's taking his frustrations out on you because you're the only one I really talk to. I heard him last night and what he did to you...what he said to you." He sighs, and I face back forward.

I remembered what he said, easily.

"What did you hear of that conversation?"

"All of it." He snickers as if that's a dumb question. "How could I not hear all of it? He clearly wanted to make himself known because he wants the whole world to revolve him. He wants my world to revolve around him."

Damon grins at me, leaning against the wall near my post.

"And it does not." He finishes, looking away from me now. "I also heard him basically recounting my whole appearance. It was hard to not hear that. He's so...I don't even know what to say about that."

I continue to look at him, beginning to remember Aleksandr's words.

'That body, right? He's so tall...' I could tell...that he had a nice body. The clothes they gave him suited him greatly. They brought out all the best proportions for his tall frame. He was taller than Aleksandr and me, but not Lucifer.

'...and that dark brown skin with that makes him glow when the sun hits, huh?' Such bright colors that complement his skin perfectly. I saw that when the sun did hit him, it gave off a bright glare. It was dazzling...alive.

"He wasn't entirely wrong." I say calmly, and he looked back at me in shock.

"How so?" His eyes become curious and a smile comes to his lips. "For which part?"

'Defined jawline, those hooded grey eyes that pull you in with his stare. Very rarely is there such a pair.' His bone structure...his jawline was perfect for him. Then to see his eyes...the grey ones. They've brought in so many pets, but none had eyes like him.

It was a rare pairing, Aleksandr was right.

"A lot of it."

When I say that, his smile becomes crooked and I had to look away now.

'Nice teeth with juicy lips, nice body, he's toned from fighting.' Very nice teeth and pretty lips...

'Not to mention he smells divine.' And he does smell amazing. He smelled too good, then to top off his already charming and amazing physicalities.

"I didn't know you'd agree to 'a lot of it'. Interesting." He purses his lips, leaning off the wall now. "You're the only vampire in here who doesn't irritate me. I like talking to you...it's too bad I have to worry about Aleksandr now."

I nod in agreement, forcing a grin to my face.

"He will be a lot...but just keep denying what he says. I am certain he can't read your mind. I don't know why...but he can't. That keeps you in the clear for a lot of things. But for those he can read...we will be tormented the most."

"I noticed that. He will go to the next person and look them in the eyes. This one woman named Colette collapsed because of his stare." Damon tells me and I already knew who that was.