CHAPTER 2

Becky's POV

I was awakened by the strong wind from the balcony of my room.

As far as I remembered I had locked it before I slept or maybe I just thought I did?

I stood up from bed to close it but then I noticed someone is outside in front of our house.

It was that person again? I can see here those black eyes that makes me lose myself a while ago.

I immediately close the balcony door and check the windows.

What's with that person? Why does she/he stands outside our house?

Thinking about it makes me feel creep... Was it an addict or something?

Geez it's getting late I need to sleep but then one hour has passed I still haven't sleep.

My eyes are close but my mind still wonder about that creepy person outside. Something with it makes me like this.

I think I'm start to fall asleep again? But then before I can truly sleep I heard someone speak.

"Goodnight, babe" and then I felt a soft thing in my forehead.

I didn't even have the strength to wake up cause darkness starts to eat my mind.

The next day I woke up early. I have an early class today so I do my daily routine and then go down to see my family already eating breakfast.

I joined them and then my brother offer me a ride to school so I accepted it. It's more practical to have a ride.

At the school gate where my brother drop me I saw Liane who's busy texting.

I called her to get her attention.

"Liane!" I said then wave my hand

She the turn around to see me. She smiles at me.

"Becca~" she said then run into me. She immediately hugged me.

"We look like we didn't see each other for years" I said laughing

"We'll miss Armstrong, one day is one year for me so 1 week is like seven year without you" she said making a sad face

"Stop that Liane let's have lunch later okay!" I said then held her hand so we can go inside.

But then I noticed that everyone doesn't look at me and ignoring me. Like seriously? What's with them they use to be friendly.

So weird..

Liane and I decided to part ways since we have different classes. Before going to our room I first went to the locker area.

I opened my locker and to my surprise it only had one chocolate and three roses which usually I got plenty of them.

Together with the chocolate and rose was a letter.

"I hope you like it, babe"

-unknown

That's what the message said which makes me feel more weird. I think I heard that word babe? Remind me of..

"Ringg!" The school alarm sounds geez now I'm late.

So I quickly go into our room luckily the prof wasn't here. I came first.

"Wow! Becky that flowers are beautiful" Irene said one of my classmates

"Oh really you know Irene you can have it!" I said smiling then give her the roses

She smiles ear to ear as she holds the flowers.

"Really Becky?! Thankyou!" She said

"Of course you can also have the chocolates" I said then give it to her

She looks happy and I'm happy too seeing someone smile.

Minutes later our professor arrived and started the class but then I can still feel that someone is watching me.i just ignored it and Listen to the professor.

i just ignored it and Listen to the professor

***********************

Someone's POV

In still looking at her and that other girl. How dare she request those flowers from her.

I give those for her and no one is allowed to take it. She gonna regret it.

*********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner