CHAPTER 22

Freen's POV

"Alpha a letter has cane from the witches" one of the guards said

He quickly handed it over to me. As I opened the letter it was first empty. But then letters start to pop out. Witch Craft things.

"Let's meet this coming full moon. Face us or we will kill the whole clan. No vampires will exist and about your father maybe he will be freed in exchange for the chosen one" and then the letter vanished

F*CK them I won't let them touch Becky not even a single strand of her hair.

If they want war then I'm giving it to them. They ask for it. As of now we trained the warrior vampire in the upcoming war.

Becky also was in training it was her First day now. I ask nam to teach the women for basic techniques.

We vampires have different gifts. Some of us can foresee the future but it doesn't exist for the last 1000 years. While some of us have super strength and Lastly some can heal.

I'm a pure vampire so I have all the gifts except to see the future.

After I read that letter I go to the training ground to see that one of nam trained students is choking Becky.

I immediately push her down. I was very angry to see what happened. I help Becky and asked if she is fine.

"Wtf nam?! Do you want her to die?" I said Becky was still breathing fast.

"She never learned if you treat her like that,freen. It's for her" nam said f*ck that training

"I can defend her myself then" I said I never wanted her to be hurt.

"Freen it's okay I'm fine. I also want to Learn and not rely on you or the to all of them don't be Angry please" she said looking at me. At first I hesitated but I guess she really wanted it

"Okay babe if that's what you want but remember this nam I don't want Becky having a bruise or I kill you" I said looking sharply to nam.

"Chill alpha we need to train her." Nam said yeah she spoke like that to me cause we grew together we are friends she can call me with my name.

After that a guard came and said that the elders are already here. I called for a meeting about the letter I received earlier.

"I will be going now. Good luck on your training babe" I said then kiss her forehead.

This few days I can say that the relationship between us is more okay than before. Now Becky express her what she really feels about things.

She never pushes me away but still we have some gap between us.

As I reach the meeting room I feel a little bit dizzy. Geez this never happened but then it started when me and Becky become one.

At first I feel more stronger than before but then there are times that I feel dizzy. I slightly massage my head.

"Are you fine freen?" Mom asked

I just nodded and start talking about the letter.

"They want Becky exchange of dad" I said seriously

Everyone now is thinking why they want Becky to be the reincarnate of my aunt.

"I think there's something about the prophecy that we didn't know" my uncle said

"Maybe the chosen one have something that will make them powerful" the other elder said

They are both right. There's something behind the prophecy but anything about it. I won't let them get Becky.

After the meeting I was left the room but I still feel dizzy.

"Freen I think you need to feed yourself" mom said

"I have been mom I had been drinking blood" I said but it was from the animals

"You what I mean. That's why your feeling weak. You need to drink from your mate" she said

"No mom I don't want her to be scared again. Im fine mom please don't worry" I said

But then when I stand up I found myself collapsed and everything went black. I just heard mom scream my name.

This had never been happen. Is this the effect of having the chosen one as my mate. It looks like I'm draining without her blood.

*****************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨