CHAPTER 10

becky's POV

I woke up in a soft thing? I opened my eyes slowly and find myself in a bed. In a room I don't

know. where am I? last thing I remembered was that stranger. she killed Andrei....

I tried to stand up but I feel a little dizzy and then the door opened. it was her the one who killed Andrei.. a vampire which I never thought I will encountered in my life.

" I see you're awake babe.. how do you feel?" she asked me looking worried and starts to walk near me. I was very scared thinking she killed Andrei and my classmate am I the next one?

"no.. don't come or I hurt you!" I said she stopped stepping near me but I can see on her eyes how she got disappointed on what I said. 

"you're a little brave little one. let me remind you.  you're here in my place and why would I hurt someone I save? the maid will come here to assist you meet me in the dining room if you really want to know everything " she said then left me hanging.

those words of her makes me think about things maybe she knew something? I still have many question for her from why does she stalks me and where are my family? did she did something to them?

after a minute a maid came in.

"good day miss the alpha gave me orders. I will be assisting you today" she said then bowed

she step closer to me and help me stand up. when I had my balance she let me stand.

"what date is it?" I asked her 

"it's the 4th of December miss" she said then motioned me to follow her in the door near the closet.

"take a bath miss and I will wait for you here. I will prepare your things" she said

I just nodded and opened the door. it was the bath room. there was a bathtub with rose petals on it. the whole bath room was scented with a calming smell of flowers. 

there's a whole body mirror in the bathroom and I see myself. I pity myself looking like this. I decided to take off my clothes and put myself in the bathtub.

I thought my birthday has passed but as the maid said from the date it will be tomorrow. so I passed out from that incident just in hours but I feel like I had been sleeping for days.

after taking a bath I go out the bathroom to see that the maid prepared the things I needed and a beautiful dress. it was a red dress. who knew that that vampire woman have a taste on this kind of clothes?

the maid help me to be ready. I'm still thinking about things that I will asked her. after some few minutes I finished preparing myself.  

"miss you can know go down the alpha is waiting downstairs" she said so I go out of the room and it wasn't hard to find out the way to the dining table cause I saw the staircase immediately.

and what's more shocking is as I go down the stairs. everyone is looking at me? yeah everyone it looks like we have a party? I thought it will just me and that vampire woman but I guess im wrong?

everyone bowed on me no one dared to speak. I slowly go down the stairs and in the last steps I see her standing wearing coat and trouser making her handsomely look. becky wake up this isn't a fairytale and where did I get that thought that I found her handsome. 

but then she smirked at me like she had read my mind. I rolled my eyes on her I thought she will tell me everything? then why throw a party?

******************************

thanks for reading this chapter!