CHAPTER 3

Someone's POV

Everyone has already left the school even Becky. I had been stalking her the whole day.

But now I'm looking at the lady who's holding the roses and chocolates that I have to Becky. Those things should is for Becky not her.

I followed her as she walks of in the hall. She's smiling ear to ear. I learned from my trusted men that her name was Irene de Guzman.

And I heard that she was really mean to Becky. So I wonder why Becky give it to her. At first I had the second thought to just let it slide but then after learning she's bullying Becky not directly I think I have a plan for her.

I called one of my trusted men Edward to do the work for me. I don't want to do it. I still need to follow Becky.

"Hello, alpha" he said

"Kill the lady named Irene de Guzman and put the flowers and chocolate in the crime scene" I said then hang up the phone

I looked at my phone wallpaper and there was Becky's picture.

Soon we will be together Becky and no one can stop me. Anyone who dares will die in my own hands.

********************

Becky's POV

I was walking I'm the university but everyone is gossiping around.

Some looks worried and scared. What's happening? They are messing around the locker room.

"Wasn't that the lady from college of law? What's the name again Irene de Guzman?" Someone said which makes me stop.

"Yes and the killer even left the rose and chocolate in the scene" the other one said

I can't stop myself so I asked them directly.

"Hello, did I heard that Irene de Guzman died?" I asked a lot stutter.

"Yes, she's was found in the locker area this morning but what's more interesting the flowers and chocolate were found with her" the student said

I was very curious and nervous cause what's with the rose and chocolates? I give it to her yesterday.

As I walk in the locker room everyone was still looking at the scene.

I see Irene on the floor. She doesn't have any sign of being murdered but she looks pale? What's the cause of death?

Did it has something to do with the flowers and chocolates?

The chocolates and flowers still looks fine and the same as I give it to her yesterday.

I run away from the crime scene thinking it may be my fault but then I need to calm.

Until I bumped into someone. Luckily it wasn't hard so I just bounce a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't intend to.." I said but my words are cut when I saw those eyes again.

"Bump into you.." I said continuing my sentence.

And then I quickly make a pace out of that scene with that weird person same Black jacket and wearing a face mask.

But then a strong wind cross making a piece of paper stops on my feet.

"Did you like my gift,babe? If that's what happens if someone messes with me or you. So if I were you, you stay away from people who don't want us to happen or else I will kill them. Be a good girl babe I'm watching around" that's the note saying sending shivers in my spine.

Did Irene really died because of me? This things makes me think harder.

I can't explain what I'm feeling. Till I found myself crying. Anger, guilt and sadness. That's all I feel.

Someone is behind all of this and was connected to Irene's death.

I'm a soon lawyer so I shouldn't be like this. I wipe my tears and crumpled the paper.

I will soon find out who you are.

*********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner