CHAPTER 15

Becky's POV

I tied the blanket making it long then started to climb down from the room balcony.

As my feet reached the ground I quickly ran and ran until I reached the forest.

I can't barely see since it was too dark. I'm somehow scared in this forest.

It was big. The trees never end. Not until I felt someone was looking at me.

It was the feeling I felt when she was stalking me. I looked around then grabbed a wooden stick. Thinking this can protect me from danger.

"I know someone is there! Show your self!" I said bravely

And then I see her come out from the tree. My eyes widen. I'm not thinking well. How can I escape her. She's a vampire she can definitely smell my scent.

I tremble as she starts to go near me. Her aura was so heavy that it could make my knees weak but I needed to gather myself.

"Hi little one. Did you enjoy escaping?" She said then smiled

"Please don't come near me. Just let me go" I said

I can see her eyes burn in anger on the words I said. She looks scary.

"You wanna play huh?! Okay" she said then cornered me in a tree. Her eyes just looks straight in my eyes.

"I'm giving you the chance if you can escape, if I didn't find you then you're free but then if I find you, you're forever trapped here in my world, rebecca. I give one minute. Run." she said emotionless.

I quickly pushed her then run as fast as I can. I should save myself. I can't be trapped here.

But then a small branch of tree makes me tripped. I can feel that my knees and plan got wounded.

I still stand up and run for my life. My feet hurts but still I tried to run away from her.

I can see some light from a far. Maybe I can asked for help?

But before I reach the road someone grabbed me hard making me prison in her arms.

She..

She found me. No I was there it was the road. I keep pushing her but she's so strong.

In a swift move she's now carrying me in her shoulders like I'm a sack of rice.

I keep punching her so I can still escape but those moves have no effects on her.

Until we reach the mansion again. Everyone bowed as we came in.

"Omg freen! What happened?" Her mom said worriedly

But freen didn't answer her but she speak something that makes me scared.

"All of you leave the mansion now!" She said shouting then everyone quickly go out of the mansion her mom was about to go out too

"Mrs. Chankimha please help me!" I said pleading her but then she just lowered her head then go out too.

No.. please don't leave me... Don't leave me with this monster!

She brought me upstairs and put me down harshly in the bed.

"You made me do this Becca. You push me to my limits.Now you should be punished! Let's see if you will still try to escape from me?!" She said then kiss me

Her kiss was hard and cruel. She even bit my lips making it bleed.

I can taste my own blood as she lowered her head into my neck and started giving me small bites.

"No please don't do this to me, please." I said and now I'm crying but she pretends not to hear anything and continues doing her business.

I tried pushing her but she held my both hands and pinned it above me.

No..

***********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨