CHAPTER 14

Freen's POV

An urgent matter makes the council of the vampire call for a meeting.

"There had been a reported attack at Wilson's clan they are now under the witch hypnotism. Meaning they serve them" uncle said

The witches now start to destroy each clan. Each clan we have assigned alphas too. So the alphas of all alpha are me.

"How did they do that I never thought they could defeat the Wilson clan since Reese is a strong vampire" I said

"You know how witches work. They had invaded the clan freen that's why we keep asking you to do your task!" The other member said

"Asking time would not make us safe freen. So act accordingly. It was all destined!" They said

"Today is still her birthday and the moon still in it's full shape. Claim her and do your duty as the alpha" uncle John said

Then the meeting was done. Everyone left except mom. Who look worried.

"Freen tell Becky maybe she would understand so you don't need to force her. Actually I had been with her the whole day. She's a sweet child freen so go for it" mom said then tapped my shoulders

Mom is right I should tell her. I am now thorn between the clan and Becky. I don't want to force her but then many lifes of vampire is in danger even the human world.

If the witches win the harmony we used to have to will end soon.

I walked towards Becky's room but something is not right. I can't smell her?

I opened the door to find the room empty and the balcony door is opened.

I go near it to find out blankets are tied in a knot making it long.

Becky has escaped. Did she really want to test my patience?

I was very considerate of her feelings but I think I was being too nice. She can never leave me. She's mine alone.

I start to find her. I ask my mens to guard the whole forest. Specially the boundary.

This forest is protected so not unless she reach the boarder I can still find her.

The only thing to escape this forest is to have someone who knows the way since she's new and she's my mate no one will dare.

You want to play this kind of game Becca? Then I give it to you.

I should have obeyed the elders yesterday maybe she can't walk now and won't dare to escape.

I tried to calm myself and not make her scared of me but then she's testing me and my patience.

Boss we found her. A thought came in my head it was one of my men.

"Where?" I asked

"In the east part of the forest" he said

"Don't go near her just guard her I will deal with her" I said

And then in a swift move I was in the east part of the forest and I can smell that she's here.

I send the message to the everyone to stop finding her and go back to the mansion.

Now I can see her from a far. She's running like she's too scared.

Am I that scary to her that she even wants to leave me? I watch her run and still go after her until she looks like sense that someone is watching her.

She keeps looking around and then she pick up a small wood like it can protect her from danger?

"I know someone is there! Show your self!" She said bravely

I then slowly go out from the tree. Her eyes widen as she sees me. Now her hands are trembling.

"Hi little one. Did you enjoy escaping?" I said then smiled at her

**********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨