CHAPTER 11

freen's POV

I am feeling disappointed as she says those words. did I make her think about me like that? like how can I kill someone I secretly love for years. the pack has prepared a party for her. I didn't have the chance to tell her since she's seems to be afraid of me.

I instructed a maid to assist her. the party will start in a bit and im done fixing myself too. everyone had been invited since the news was spread so fast. the elder known I had bring her in the mansion and now the party is held in the mansion.

everyone was excited to see her the chosen one that will saved the whole vampire clan from the coming destruction. all need to do is us to be one and that should happen tomorrow at her right age. 

I know many people think why do I have a woman mate but then we can never question the moon goddess who had made this destiny.  becky and me are destined to meet. a vampire hunter daughter was destined to the vampire alpha.

my thoughts are cut when suddenly everyone stop talking and bowed. I knew it was her. her scent as sweet as the flowers are lingering in my system. as the full mood approaching I can more smell her fragrance.

I saw her going down slowly the stairs. she was stunning in that red dress I knew it will look beautiful on her. our eyes locked and I had read her mind saying im handsome so I smirked at her thinking my mate is adoring me in her mind.

as she step the last step I offered her my hand which she looked hesitate to take but in the end she decided to take it and hold my hand. I never had hold her like this. makes me feel that bond we have as mate. 

everyone was greeting her and was happy to knew that at last she's here and then one of the elder came near to us. the elder was composed of strong vampires who had been guiding the leader or alpha of the clan. 

one of them is my grand father and father but dad is not around since he's in a business busy finding new antidote. my mom will be here later and I knew she will be happy seeing becky here.

"it's good to see you here the chosen one please produce a heir fast" the elder said kidding her but then my little one blushed on what the elder said.

"don't pressure her uncle John" I said then tapped his shoulders

yeah he's a closed friend of dad so I call him uncle. he was about to tell something when a loud voice called becky.

"becca!" she said from that voice I knew who was it. it was my mom. she quickly hugged becky who looked confused on who was hugging her.

"mom! you're scaring her" I said seriously to my mom

"oh im sorry becky im just excited to see you! where's you're mom?" she asked

"mom!" I said maybe due to excitement she forget that becky's family is still nowhere to find.

"oh im sorry becky we can talk about it after the party but please wear some smile. I know your family will be happy seeing you smile on this day" mom said then kissed becky cheeks.

becky still quiet the whole hour that were together not when the emcee on the stage asked us in the stage so it's almost her birthday and we prepared some cake for her. it would not be a party without a cake.

as we stand in the stage my mom hold the cake and everyone started to sing her a happy birthday song. I see her tears fall down and I had read her thoughts wishing that her family is here to celebrate with her.

im sorry my little one im trying my best to find them as soon as possible.

******************************

thanks for reading this chapter!