CHAPTER 23

Becky's POV

I heard that she had collapsed so I immediately went to our room. I don't know but I want to make sure she's okay.

As see Mrs. Chankimha who's about to get out of the room. She looks worried.

"Aunt, what happened is she okay?" I asked her

"Oh Becky she's becoming weak. She needs blood from you not from the animals" she said

I'm a little confused but then silly me. She's a vampire of course she needs blood.

"She had been stopping herself to drink from you Becky. She's afraid to make you scared that you will leave her after" she said

So she had been stopping herself. We could have asked me. Now I'm starting to feel guilty. I should have known it.

"Don't worry aunt. I will feed her." I said

"Oh Thank you Becky I hope she won't reject it" she said

And then after that aunt left. She still needs to sort some things.

As I opened the door I found her sleeping in the bed. I come closer slowly too afraid to wake her up.

As I went near her I noticed that she's a little pale than before. Why didn't I notice this?

Was she trying to hide it from me so I won't be obliged to feed her with my blood.

She was sleeping but her face is in a knot like she's in pain. She groaned a little.

I tried to find some sharp things inside the room and then I saw this small knife on the shelves.

I grab it and go near her. I cut my finger and tried to feed her but she's groaning like she didn't want it.

But still I pushed my Fingers in her mouth and then felt that she started drinking some of it.

From the pale face she started to have the normal color. She keeps drinking but then she looks to seek more.

She opened her eyes and I found them red. I was lost for a minute. Her fangs started to go out and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry babe but I can't stop myself. I can't resist this sweet blood of yours!" She said then pulled me into the bed.

I just found myself under her arms and she leaned closer to my neck.

I could feel her heavy breath as she licked my nape a little and then I felt her fangs sink into my neck.

The feeling was different than before. She's a little careful like I'm the most precious thing she have.

I started to feel weak as she feed from me. After minutes she stopped and licked the spot where she drinks blood.

After that she kissed me. Sweet and gently.

"Thank you babe but next time don't do it again. I don't want you to feel that in only using you" she said then kissed my forehead

"You're the stubborn one. You're the alpha all lives are in your hands. You should be stronger than anyone. You almost killed yourself." I said

But then she just chuckled at me.

"You're cute when annoyed babe" she said which makes me blush..

Geez I don't know what's with me but I started to like her. I think aunt was right. I just need to know her more.

I started to feel sleepy. Maybe cause of her feeding blood from me. I hope I don't get anemic kidding.

"Go rest babe I know I drained you. Thankyou again." She said then start to hum a song for me while caressing my hair.

I think I heard this song before? Until I fell I sleep in her arms.

******************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨