CHAPTER 9

Freen's POV

Tomorrow Becky will turn 18 and the day I plan to get her. The elder keeps on reminding me to claim my mate.

I was cut in my thoughts when a notification came on my phone.

It was a message from an unknown number.

"I will kill her today, freen." That's what the message says

I immediately stood up knowing that it was a real threat.

Andrei..

Sh*t he gone mad and now he will kill Becky. But where could he bring Becky?

I kept thinking until it came to mind that they might be in the forest. The forest where his parents died.

I never knew he would be like this. Andrei used to be my Best Friend since we grew up together not when that tragic thing happened.

His parents died but we all knew it was the best thing to do.

Her mom which belongs in the witch's blood becomes greedy of magic and wants to be immortal by using the blood of pure vampires.

My parents talk to my uncle, Andrei's dad and my father's brother.

the plan was just to stop and imprison her mom for years and erase her memories about magic but it didn't get along the plan.

Andrei's mom accidentally killed my uncle. Dad was the one to be killed but then uncle saved him. After that Andrei's mom was killed by my dad blinded with anger losing his only brother.

And Andrei who's only 9 years old witnessed it. He ran away after thinking that we killed his parents.

He was nowhere to be found when I saw him in the university and threatened me to experience what he had and now he's doing it.

As I arrived the forest where that accident happened I saw Andrei was about to stab Becky.

I quickly move and stop him from what he was about to do.

"Stop this Andrei you know it was all destined" I said through his mind.

He's a half vampire half witch so I know he can hear me.

"No freen I want you to experience what suffer means is" he said trough his mind

He wants this then I'm giving him this. We started battling with each other until he had bruised me with the knife.

Making my shoulders bleed. This makes me do what I didn't want to do. I'm still more stronger than him. He's a half vampire while I'm the pure one.

In a swift move I dig out his heart but then before he dies he tell me something.

"I'm sorry freen I just need to act accordingly but I had forgiven the family. Remember this was just the start" he said then died

I become emotionless. Who will thought that my cousin life will end in my hands.

I slowly walk towards Becky who looks terrified on what she seen.

"No don't come near me" she said

But still I go near and hugged her I was very worried that I will lose her.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked and then untie here

"No please don't hurt me" she said

"No I won't" I said then carry her into my arms. I kissed her hair and hold her tightly.

"Don't Worry you're safe now sleep and tomorrow everything's gonna be okay" I said

And then I found her sleeping in my arms. That's one of our powers. I hate to use it to her but I know she's in shocked and I want her to calm down.

Tomorrow should be the day but guess I will bring her home now in our home. I can't let anyone to do this to her again and home is the safest place for her even if I have to Lock her up.

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner