Part 4

As soon as the plane landed few hours later, it was evening time in London and the sun almost sets as Alex stepped his foot on the air strip ground. There was a black SUV waiting for them to get in thanks to Zahra and her authoritarian self handling this matter for him. They rode the car in silence and Alex can't help fidgeting in his seat. His knees bounced in his nervousness for seeing Henry after few days of being apart from him. He misses his voice, his smiles, their banter and mostly, his kisses.

He looked over to his side and saw Zahra on her phone clicking away the screen typing in anger and cursed came out under her breath as she shook her head relentlessly. "Zar, thank you." He says and it made her contorted face relaxes after hearing his words. "Same thing kiddo. We both fought for the man we love. Nothing's wrong with that." He smiled at her face and let her continued her rant over her phone and turned his gaze outside of the car window seeing all the building passed by them.

Something isn't right about the place they headed and Alex kept turning his head back and forth before he turned it left and right to make sure they are on the right track. "Wait, this isn't the way to the Kensington Palace." He says and Zahra hummed in response. "We are not going to KP just yet, we headed to the Buckingham first." She says and Alex eyebrows furrowed at her words. "What? Why?! Zahra Henry is in KP not in Buckingham, right?!" He ask furiously considering he is supposed to be closer to his beloved but now he isn't sure.

"All I heard is that Princess Beatrice is there and I surely hope he is either." She says turning her phone off and slammed it on the seat next to her. She sighed keeping her eyes straight and focused letting Alex sitting nervously next to her.

They arrived half an hour later through the back entrance and the first thing they saw was Shan came running down the staircase headed towards them and Zahra was running towards him. He thought they were gonna hug and kiss as much as he wanted to do to Henry right now but little did he expected, she swung her fist towards him and knocked him down on the cobble stone ground. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She screamed at him. Shan restored his manner by standing up and fix his suit and Alex can see the bruised form on his cheek from the punch he had receive earlier.

"YOU DON'T TEXT, NO CALL! Not even a fucking morse code! We promised each other, no matter what! NO MATTER WHAT! These two is the top priority and you FAILED him!" Zahra scolded him and Alex was rather impressed and slightly shock at the arrangement they both had between him and Henry.

"Love, calm down. Why do you think I'm here for the past few days?" He tried to calm her with his hand over her elbow pulling her closer but she pushed him off, "No! You don't get to touch me until we got these two knuckleheads together. Where is Henry?" She asks him and Shan pressed his lips together. "On lockdown in KP - alone." He says and Alex heart broke at the thought of Henry being locked in his room all alone with no one to company him at his most fragile state.

Alex runs his hand through his curly black hair pacing on the ground before his eyes landed at Bea running down the hall and out on the door. "Bea!" Alex called for her and she immediately runs towards his embrace. "Alex! You need to go to KP right now! The helper said Henry locked himself in the room and chased everyone out. I'm so scared." Bea told him and he nods at Zahra to headed back to the car dragging both Bea and Shan together with them.

They took about fifteen minutes to arrive at the Kensington Palace with Alex already opening the car door before the car even stop on the ground. He sprinted inside running towards the hallway before he bumped with a person and surprised it was no one else but Philip. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" He asks and before Alex's lips could register any answer, his fist did first, it collided with Philip's face and he fell on the ground next to him.