Part 6

Alex didn't even remember when he fell asleep by Henry's side. The sun shine through the windows high and Alex cheek is pressing down on his and Henry's tangled hand. He felt a twitch under his skin when his eyes flutters to Henry's face still had his eyes closed but Alex could see his eyes fluttering to wake. "Hen?" He called waking up from his sleep looking around the room noticed he was the only one there.

He rubbed his eyes yawning before his eyes landed at Henry's again and he is calm right now, no twitching, no fluttering. He exhaled a breath thinking he might be dreaming about Henry waking up before he decides to stand and leaned against Henry to give him a kiss over his forehead. "Good morning baby." He whispered stroking Henry's blonde hair before he went to the bathroom.

Alex did his business, washing his face with a cold water to refresh himself and surprised at the bathroom utilities fully equipped with toiletries feeling like he is in hotel not in a hospital. Alex grabbed a toothbrush to brush his teeth while staring at disheveled mess right before him in the mirror. He sighed fixing his curly hair the best he could before he gargled his mouth with the tap water. Soon as he done he walked out the bathroom finding Henry in bed with his eyes fluttering and he knew right now he is definitely not dreaming about this. Henry was supposed to be sedated and Alex can see how hard he is fighting through it.

"Babe?" Alex rushed to his side grabbing Henry's hand in his and noticed how Henry's gripped over his hand tightened and Alex smiled. "I'm right here Hen, I'm right here." He whispered before he rushed outside to get the nurse.

The moment he opened the door, there are two guys in a black suit standing by Henry's door guarding it and Alex felt relieved over the fact that someone is protecting Henry and he didn't waste time when they both turned to face him. "I need the nurse, I think he's waking up." Alex instructs and one of the guy nodded before he ran towards the counter. Alex went back inside the room and found Henry's hand already raising to pull the tube away and if it wasn't for Alex, he might have done it.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay." He pulled Henry's hand down on his side from pulling the tube away and soon the room was invaded in with nurses and doctors and they instructed Alex to leave the room while they examined him. "NO! I'm not leaving!" Alex protests but as he expected, he failed when the two guys guarded the door pulled him out from the room and he yelled at them strongly.

"Alex! What happened?" Bea yelled from the end of the hallway running towards him standing in front of Henry's room, screaming at the guards. "It's Henry, I think he's fighting to wake up. But they won't let me in." Alex says with a smile on his face and so does Beatrice. "It's okay Alex, let them do their job and let's hope for Henry's sake that he is alright." Beatrice told him and he nodded in defeat.

"What happened?" Catherine called coming out from the corner and meet them with her equerry followed behind her. "Where have you been? Aren't you supposed to be with Henry?" Bea asks and she sighed letting her equerry stood by her side carrying a tray of fresh coffee in her hand.

"Breakfast?" She handed Alex a cup of coffee with a brown bag of pastry and Alex swore he never smell something so delicious in his life. He didn't had a chance to grab dinner yesterday considering Henry's situation and now he realized that he is starving. "Thank you." He says grabbing the stuffs from her hand and she nodded with a soft smile on her face.

They waited for almost half an hour before they finally done and left Henry's room. "How is he?" Alex was the first one to ask and the doctor smiled at his question. "He's fine, we removed the tube and gave him something to drink and let's just take it slowly today. Starting with why he is here in the first place." She eyed Catherine and she had her gaze shifts from Alex towards the doctor. "What do we do?" She asks and the doctor pulled them away from the door worried that Henry might heard her.