Part 5

The whole ride to the Royal Hospital Alex never left his eyes away from Henry. Even though he is still unconscious, Alex wanted Henry to feel his presence besides him. The moment they wheeled him inside the room, he was no longer allowed to enter and was set aside to a private lounge far away from him. His whole body shaking in anxiety and he couldn't stop worrying about Henry since he can't see him at that moment. He was pacing around the lounge in shakiness when suddenly the door barged open revealing Bea and Zahra followed by Shan holding on the door for them. "How is he?" Bea asks as soon as she unwrapped her arm around Alex's neck.

"I don't know. They won't let me see him. I don't know what to do." Alex sobs in more tears holding on to Bea's hand in his. It was right on cue when the doctor walked in followed by the nurse behind her. "Your Royal Highness." She curtsy in front of Bea and she nods wiping her tears away. "How is my brother?" She asks and the doctor pressed her lips together before she continued.

"He lost a lot of blood and we replaced almost six bags just so we could get his vitals into the normal level again. Your Highness, I'm not sure about this but there are risk of brain impairment as we don't know how long he was gone for but for someone as young as him, we have high hope on his recovery." she told them before her eyes landed at Alex. She can see how her words had made him most upset and worried about Henry's condition considering the news just break through the whole London probably the world about their relationship might have cause Henry to act this reckless. "Can I see him?" Alex pleads with a broken voice and the doctor turned her gaze at Bea.

"There is protocol that when a Royal is hospitalized, no one is allowed to visit except a close family member." She quotes and Alex sighed in frustration. "Fuck the protocol! I'm family and I allowed him to be there with my brother." Bea said with her voice stern before she pulled Alex's wrist headed towards Henry's room.

They had him in a private room by the end of the hallway. Bea turned the door knob opened and revealed the room with her brother on the bed connected to the monitor. Tubes are coming out of him and his face is calm, almost like when they are asleep together. They always complaints about their insomniac but whenever Henry slept with Alex, they both slept peacefully with no worries in the world. But since the news break about their relationship, Alex bet Henry won't be able to sleep at all, just like he didn't either.

Alex didn't waste time and rushed to his side grabbing Henry's hand in his. The coldness never leaves his skin and Alex hoped his warmth would helped Henry in some ways possible.

"Hen. If you can hear me please. I need you to stay strong. I'm right here Hen, we'll get through this together. I'm so sorry baby, I was too late to rescue you, I'm so sorry." He breaks in tears as he leaned his lips over Henry's forehead. "I love you." He whispered into Henry's ear hoping he would hear him.

Hours later they still sat by Henry side and Alex didn't want to leave him at all. His eyes stares into the spaces between him and Henry and their tangled hands and he can't help staring at Henry's bandage wrist. The room fell silenced and the only thing they could hear is Henry's heart beating and it was the only hope Alex had to keep holding onto. Later the door barged opened revealed Princess Catherine in her woolen coat rushing in with Philip behind her and Alex can see her eyes reddened in tears. "Henry?" She called as soon as her piercing blue eyes landed at her son on the bed, unconscious.

"How could you both let this happened?" She asks and Bea stares at her with a furrowed eyebrow. "Is he okay? What happened?" She asks them both and Alex couldn't help feeling the awkwardness in between them. Alex saw Shan pulled Zahra away from the room and opened the door for her. Although she protest to stay but he had her out before they both are fired.