Part 12

A/N: This is a looooong chapter, get ready. I am not responsible for any heartbreak. 

Henry couldn't get Oscar's words out of his head. It replays like a broken record inside his mind. He couldn't stay there and watches them argue over choosing between him and Alex. But deep down, Henry knew it was all but the truth. No matter what happens, they have all the rights to choose Alex over him. There is nothing more beautiful than the love and attention that your parents gave you especially when you needed them the most.

So he slipped out from Alex's gripped and ran out towards the door. He saw the car keys by the table next to his exit and immediately head out to escape the argument that still on going inside. He pressed the key and waited which car that beeps and climbed on before started and leave. The beauty of auto car key is that you don't waste time getting in and slot the key in to wait for the car to start on ignition. By the press of a button, Henry is already out and seconds later onto the open road.

Oscar's voice kept playing over and over inside his mind as he drove the Austin straight road. There was no car in sight and Henry chest felt like fire every time he heard the word in his mind. His mind is clouded with lots of things and his heart shatters in pieces. He is back all by himself in this world holding on to Alex alone to be there for him. He hated how his life running in circles every time he tried to move forward and for once, he'd just hope he could move forward without lingering in the past.

Henry knows it's bad enough to drive at this state of emotions with his head drowning him in many things and to drive on the other side of the road doesn't help him at all. But when he was almost collided with another car coming on to him, he had swerved to the side of the road with his heart pounding out of his chest. He almost got hit and his life flashes before his eyes. He watched his hand shakes over the steering wheel as he tried to catches his own breath.

He leaned his head back against the seat with his eyes shut and feeling the tears coming. He wanted to talk to Bea so bad but he didn't even have his phone with him and the fact that he screwed everything up with Bea, he had no one to talk to anymore. Pez is in Switzerland and he didn't want him to worry so he hasn't told him anything since everything happens. The only thing that Pez knew is that Henry is with Alex and he is safe.

Henry stayed there for couple hours watching as the sun set from the sky and it changed from amber to darker shades of black. He stares at the space before him when he suddenly realized a high beamed light shines from behind his car. The light is so bright it made Henry's eyes blinded for seconds and he thought the car would pass by him but instead, it crashes into him from the back sending his car forward into the ditch on the side of the road.

Henry glad the ditch isn't a water filled and it's just a wheat field on the side of the road but not a single person in sight except for him to call for help. He felt pain over his head due to the crash, he had banged his head over the steering wheel and felt blood coming down on his face. He was clueless on the action but he saw the guy comes out from his car and stood by the side of Henry's window staring at him.

Henry didn't want to say anything that would make the guy upset or for whatever reason he crashes into Henry but the moment the guy stood next to him, Henry could feel the coldness in his eyes but he couldn't recognized who the person is. The guy lifted a baseball bat over his car window and smashes it to pieces causing it to shatter into the car while Henry took cover from behind his arm. He climbed on to the seat next to him and tried to escape but the guy grabbed him by his legs and hit him with the same bat hard and Henry screamed in pain.

Henry couldn't fight the guy with a possible broken leg but he did try to get away the best he could. Only that the guy had more strength in him and knocked him with the bat again over his face that made Henry unconscious and everything after went dark.