Part 13

The moment Catherine stepped her foot down on the ground, she can see the black cars and the helicopter on the ground and her eyes filled with tears. The helicopter is a medic one and she knows for fact that her son is there and he is hurt. "Henry!" She screamed as she saw them carried him on the gurney and pushed him towards the helicopter in hurry.

Everything moves so slowly to her, seems like the more she runs, the further Henry is being pulled away from her. "Henry!" She screamed seeing him all bloodied and the medic person is giving him breaths through the bag on his face. "Hen, darling. mummy's here." She stroked his blonde hair with her fingers feeling the blood running through her skin as she touches him. "Your Highness, we need to transport him urgently. He's not gonna make it if we delayed any longer." The leader said and Catherine could only watches them load Henry into the helicopter and flew above her head leaving her on the ground praying for Henry's sake. She wasn't allowed to follow Henry especially to a place where they are not prepared for her security so she had to find other way to get to him. 

Her eyes caught Alex coming out from the barn wounded on his shoulder but he's walking and she rushed to him. She wrapped her arm around his neck earning him a groaned when she accidentally touches Alex's injury. "Thank you." She whispered and Alex shook his head at her. "I'm sorry, I should have tried harder." He apologized and Catherine shook her head at him. "You brought him back. It's more than enough for me." She says and Alex broke in tears.

"Alex!" His family called him through the crowd and his eyes turned to them. June was the first one caught him and hugged him but soon regretted after seeing his shoulder is bleeding. "We need to get you to the hospital." Oscar told him and he didn't say anything else, he nods at his father and followed him. He turned around before he get inside the car to see them carried a body bag out and the images of Miguel shot himself still fresh in his mind.

"Darling let mummy see." Ellen tries to raise his shirt up seeing blood all over his stomach and Alex was clueless at what's happening right now. "Not my blood." He says after his mother saw his stomach is clear only his shoulder was bleeding which June had pressed her hand over to stop it from bleeding. They are all in the car heading towards the same hospital Henry was sent so they could make sure both of them were taken care off.

"Whose is it?" Oscar asks from the front seat concerned at his own son, "Henry's." He whispered before he broke down in tears. "Please tell me he's going to be alright?" Alex turned to look at his mother and she pressed her lips together nodding. "I'm sure baby."

They ride in separate car where Catherine and Bea in one and the Claremont-Diaz family in another and they both arrived at the same time together. Alex was brought immediately to the emergency room and the whole floor was blocked by security so they could provide safety for both families.

Alex's can't stop looking around the room trying to see where Henry is but they won't let him anywhere until they patched him up. "Sir, you need to stay still." The doctor told him and he sighed. "How much longer? I need to see Henry." He told him and he shook his head. "I'm almost done but you need to wait until I finished." The doctor told him again and he couldn't care less about his own shoulder. The bullet went through him and no internal damage is there so they sutured him up before releasing him.

"Done, you need to wear this all the time so you won't break the suture." The nurse handed him an arm sling to wear and he obeyed letting them strapped the tie around his neck and hanged his arm inside the cloth before he stood. "Where is he?" He asks them and the doctor left without answering him, his face is clearly annoyed at them invading his hospital and he had other patient to treat leaving the nurse behind to tell him.

"He's in surgery. The bullet hits his abdomen and it's dangerous if it hits any vital organ." The nurse told him as she helped straightening the strap and Alex pressed his lips together. "Tell me he will be okay?" He asks her and she could only looked into his eyes before she smiled her fake smile at him. "Nothing a prayer won't help." She told him and left him there carrying all the items away.