2.

It was the end of the week and Imani was exhausted. She still had to go for a charity event for the company and she dreaded it. She never went to any company related events but today was the day.

Quickly packing her things she gets into her car and drives to her apartment. After getting into her place she kicks off her shoes removes her clothes left in her underwear and lays on her couch.

A few hours later she wakes up from her alarm and starts to get ready. She couldn't help but wonder what her boss was going to be wearing tonight even though she knew is was going to be a tux or suit as always.

Imani got out of her shower and wears her lace underwear. The dress she was wearing was open back so she can't wear a bra and her spine tattoo would be on full display.

Imani lines her lips and puts some lipgloss on before putting her ysl heels that were also gifted to her by her boss on her birthday last year

She puts some gold accessories and sprays her ysl opium perfume.

Her door bell rings and she grabs her hand bag. Which had her wallet, a mini perfume, lipgloss and a pocket knife.

On the other side Andrew waits for her to open the door. He could hear the ysl heels he
had bought her for her birthday. He hadn't realized that he had memorized the sound of every heel she wore to work to know which shoe he bought her that she wore.

Snapping out of his thoughts the door opens and his met with a beautiful sight.

"Ms Brown."

"Smith. I hope today goes well at this event considering this is my first work event I don't want to be disappointed." She says confidently meeting his eye. This was the first time she didn't organize the events.

Andrew guides her out into his car.

At the event

Imani drinks a flute of champagne while mingling with her fellow colleagues. Andrew on the other hand couldn't keep his eyes of her. The way she walked carried herself spoke had Him enchanted. Unfortunately he wasn't the only one hypnotized by her beauty. Married men would turn away from their wives to look at her especially due to the fact they could see the tattoo on her backless dress.

"Oh my dear brother how long would you chase after a girl who doesn't like you back." Andrew's brother Louis said.

"Fuck off." Andrew says. Trying to shoo his little brother away.

"You don't know that." He says a bit unsure himself. 4 years ago when the spot for personal assistant was open the old personal assistant was changing jobs. Moving to a different country so ex PA organized and picked the best candidate for the position which was Imani. She had graduated college summa cum laude and had actually interned at Smith towers when she was a junior and senior in college. Majoring in computer science and a minor in business.