4.

On the way to church Imani stops at the red light completely flustered. Although she is as happy about the kiss she realized that now her job is on the line and she starts panicking thinking he's going to fire her.

She calls her dad.

"Daddy." She says when she picks up

"Yes my dear." Her dad says noticing the desperation in her voice.

"I kissed my boss." She says.

"Oh wow. So where are the invites." Her dad questions

"Invites for what." Imani says confused

"For the wedding."

"Daddy no. He is my boss."

"So? I was your mom's boss."

Imani suddenly thinks to the fact her parents are divorced but doesn't mention it.

"That doesn't solve anything you are no help good bye." She says ending the call.

After a second or two she calls her dad back.

"I love you bye." She says

"Love you too." He says chuckling and ends the call.

She stops at her car park and heads in pushing her thoughts aside and focusing on service.

Andrew on the other hand was in a daze. He had stayed over at Callie's house and all he could do was smile. Even though he wished it didn't take her being high for her to kiss him it was just the beginning.

"Is my little brother in a love daze." Callie says poking his checks and he swats her hand away.

"She left like we had a one night stand." Andrew starts sulking.

"I'm sure you'd love that."

"Of course not. I want her to willingly give her heart to me like I've given my heart to her and then all those other activities can happen once we're committed." Andrew says quietly,

"That's so sweet-" Callie starts

"Does she want kids?" He rushes out.

"I think you're getting to ahead of yourself you should think about the fact that she probably thinks you're going to fire her."

"But why would she think that I kissed her back."

"Yh but you're still her boss and sure you changed the dating policy specifically for her and you but she doesn't know that she isn't checking the rules every five seconds."

"I'll talk to her Monday."

It was now Monday and Imani was walking into her office. She got late start days once a month so it was about 12.00pm. She had her bosses coffee in hand. She walks into his office his eyes immediately looking at her and she feels like turning around.

"Imani I need to speak with you."

"If it's about Saturday then it didn't mean anything I was just not in the right state of mind?"

Andrew probably would've been offended if he didn't know that she was lying. She always said things in a questioning tone when she lied.

"It's not necessarily about that."

"If you're firing me I quit I was going to leave eventually and had been saving up to travel maybe start a business sell properties teach kids there are many options for me.." she quickly rushes out.

"I'm not firing you. You're leaving?"

"Well in that case never mind everything I said it was a lie." she says and plasters a smile on her face.