9.

Imani wakes up and is hit with an intense headache.

She felt like shit probably thought she looked like shit and was hungry. Memories from the night before flood in. Well some of them. She only remembers going out with Amanda feeling very bad after drinking and sleeping. But she remember Amanda possibly spiking her drink.

Imani gets up and changes into her towel and heads into the shower trying to recall what happened the night before but nothing came to mind.

She hears a knock on her door which brings her out of her thoughts. She gets up and opens the door

"Hello." Imani says with a wave.

"Hi." Andrew says eyeing her up and down.

"Thank you for picking me up last night. I don't recall if I said anything but if I did I take it back." She says walking back in and he follows her.

She doesn't seem to realize that she's dressed only in her lace underwear

"So you also take back calling me your boyfriend." He asks and she stops walking and looks at him.

"Well then yes."

"Why?"

"Because you haven't asked yet." Imani says sitting on the stool near her vanity.

"Well I didn't want to rush."

"Andrew you're very considerate but we've know each others for four years. It's not like we're strangers."

"I still would like to make it special so we're going out." He says and stands up on his way out.

"Wait we have work and I think I need to schedule a doctors appointment to check my blood and stuff." Just as she says that the door bell rings.

"I'm two steps ahead." He says

He walks out the door and Imani shakes her head. She puts a robe on and heads out. A guy probably in his 50s has everything prepared and takes her blood test after that he leaves.

"Hurry up and change or I'm going without you."

"No you won't." Imani's say strutting back to her room.

No he won't.

Imani called Callie looking for outfits to wear. After I really questioning Andrew he admitted that they were going to be outdoors which for her meant platform sandals. She never war regular height shoes unless she was in the shower.

After fighting about what would look better and Callie saying she should let her titties out and show her body cause she's too young to be dressing like a 40 year old divorcee they settled on something.

She walks out of her room and sees Andrew in some nice jeans and sneakers with a polo shirt. Holding a blindfold.

"You want to kidnap me ." Imani says