12.

The tension in the car was rising.

There was a privacy screen between the passenger and drivers and Andrew and Imani were a bit tipsy. Andrew hand was on her thighs his thumb rubbing on her and Imani's hand held onto Andrew's arms. She was subconsciously pressing her legs together and squeezing his arm.

"Imani do you need something." Andrew asks teasingly.

"No I'm good." Imani says barely above a whisper. "Did you enjoy your birthday."

"Of course but I'm gunna enjoy it a lot more."

Imani tried to ignore the ache between her legs. His voice plus the wine was to much. Plus the air conditioning causing her nipples to harden.

Imani nods her head and turns away feeling Andrew take his hands from her thigh. She would've been mad but realized the car stops and they were at his house. The side of her door open and Andrew gives her hand with a knowing look for what will happen when they get upstairs.

Imani wishes the driver a good night before he drives away.

After what felt like hours (1 minute) they make it into their resort room. Imani walks in and takes off her heels and drops her bag on the parlor couch. The minute she does that she feels herself get thrown over Andrew's shoulder.

"Andrew what are you doing?" She says in a giggly tone but deep down she was a bit nervous. She gets thrown on to his bed and immediately his lips are on hers some how he takes of has shoes and rolls up his button up sleeves.

Andrew moves down to Imani neck kissing all over until he hears her gasp when he reaches a particular spot. He sucks on it feeling her grip on to him knowing she was suppressing her moans.

He stops.

Imani sits up about to ask why he stopped but lays back down when she feels his mouth on her sucking and licking her up. The pleasure  hitting all the nerves as she grinded herself into him while grabbing his hair.

"Andrew." She says her mind was going blank. Not thinking things could get better until she felt his fingers enter her. Fast.

"Fuck I'm gunna cum."  Imani says biting her lip and not long after she does. Before she could recover she felt Andrew's hand teasing her clit causing her to whimper.

She watches as he pulls his dick out and grubbing against her.

"Andrew please." She says desperate for him.

"What do you want mon amour." He says leaning down to her. She gets her hands and grabs his face.

"Please fuck me." And as she says that she feels him enter.

"Fuck." He says lowly as he slides into her.

He locks his lips with hers. He starts moving keeping a medium paced rhythm. As her eyes rolled back he moved faster and faster making her legs spasm. Just before she could come again he stopped.

He turns her around pulling her knees up pushing her back to an arch and slams into her from behind.

"S-slow down." She says using her hand to try and push him but he grabs both of them and goes faster.

"You can take it baby." He says. She moans in response not really paying attention to what he was saying.

Her senses were heightened, feeling very thing he gave to her.

"I'm gunna cum." She says. And soon after she does. Andrew pulls out of her releasing on her back and she crumbles unto the bed. He spreads her legs licking up her release as she shudders.

"Come on baby you need to pee." He says moving the hair on her face away. He helps her up into the bathroom and as she uses the bathroom and cleans up.

At around 1pm the next day Andrew wakes up from his sleep. He looks overseeing Imani laying on her stomach still asleep. Her hair was wrapped in a scarf and he smiled at the fact she will never forget to put her scarf on her head but she wasn't wearing any clothes.

He trails his finger on her back tattoo that had a long snake on it. She moves a little but still sleeps. Checking the time Andrew knew he needed to wake her up so they could get the late day started.

He shakes her and she moves turning to face his direction.

"Leave me alone." She says lazily as her eyes shut again.

Andrew grabs her placing her on top of him. Although he regrets it cause he can feel her nipples on and her lower region right on his.

"Andrewwwww."

"Imanniiiiii."

She raises her head up placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Are you always this hard in the morning." She questions.

"When you're around I can't help it." He says.

They eventually get out of bed heading the shower. Imani goes in first cause she doesn't trust that Andrew would keep his hands to himself and they'll end up staying in longer that needed.

While he showers Imani at the vanity oiling her scalp and moisturizing her hair after forgetting to do so after they were in the pool yesterday.

A high pitched sound rings through her ears and she stops what she's doing.

"The hell was that." She said out loud. She finishes up and changes into a crotchet tow piece set and some sandals.

Going to grab her charging phone she sees 10 missed calls from an unknown number

Going to grab her charging phone she sees 10 missed calls from an unknown number. She considers calling back but ignores it on the other hand her mom and dad had called her so she called back.

"Hi mommy." She says.

"Imani I thought you loved us why didn't you pick your phone. After your flight."

"Mommy I do love you it was just so much jet lag and I haven't even used my phone after landing." She responds feeling bad.

"It's ok so how's Andrew." Her dad asks

"Wow you didn't even ask about me." She says feigning sadness.

"You sound good to me." He says.

Andrew emerges in his towel wrapped around his waste and picks up her phone.

"Hey Mr brown." He says with a smile.

He walks away to do whatever and Imani continues getting ready until she hears the high pitched sound again.

She has the sudden urge to leave the room feeling unsafe. Just a t that moment Andrew emerges from the bathroom wearing some light wash jeans and a beige short sleeve button up.

Imani gets her purse and they head out. Imani looks over their belongings keeping a mental note and they head out.
__________________________________

Comment and vote