15.

Imani storms up their penthouse attempting to slam door but remembers she hates the sound of doors slamming so she stops it before it hits the frame.

She walks to their bedroom, changes and goes into the bathroom. Imani wanted to join Lanea and get this darn chip removed but Andrew was being annoying.

Opening her phone and connecting to the speaker in the bathroom mirror, she plays Mine by Beyonce.

When the water turns hot she steps into the shower washing the stress away. The bathroom door opens and Andrew walks in with his towel hangin low on his waist. He hangs his towel up and opens the glass door.

Imani now aware of his presence continues to ignore him as she uses her sponge to wash her body. He rest his head on her shoulder and uses his hands to rub her stomach.

"How long are you going to ignore me sweetheart." He whispers in her ear causing a shiver to go down her spine. "Let me help you."

He says and takes the sponge from her helping her wash herself. He would occasionally circle back to her breast squeezing and rubbing them in the name of "cleaning".

The song changes to Cherry hill by Russ and Imani curses her self for picking such an intimate playlist. As all the soap runs of her body into the drain Imani looks up making eye contact with Andrew almost forgetting why she was mad at him.

"Th-"

"Shh. You wanted to be quiet all this time. Can you stay quiet for me?"

Her coochie basically jumped as he said those words and she nods her head.

With no time waisted he grabs her jaw pulling her to a deep kiss. Ravishing every part of her mouth like it would be his last time. Her hands make their way to his hair pulling and playing with it as he pushes her into wall.

They break away from each other breathing heavily and he kisses down her neck to her nipples sucking on one and playing with other between his fingers. She had to use her hand to cover her mouth suppressing the expression of sensation from erupting out of her lips.

She squeezes her legs together feeling herself dripping down her legs. Andrew removes himself from her breast kissing down her stomach till he got on his knees. He pushes her legs open lifting her up a little and she holds on to the rails.

Without wasting time he licks her clit and she squirms. Smiling to himself he places her legs on his shoulders and starts devouring her. Licking every crevice and fold before sticking his tongue into her hole. She bites her lips wanting so bad to scream.

The rapid movement of his tongue and the heat of shower makes her stomach tighten and she releases onto his face. He licks her up and stands up. She grabs his neck and smashes her lips onto him again tasting herself. Somehow he managed to get them out the shower and in front of the mirror.

In a quick move Andrew turns her around and bends her onto the sink her nipples hardening again from the cold surface and spreads her legs apart.

He rams himself into her and she almost makes a noise but covers her mouth in time. "You look so beautiful baby." He says and Imani losses it.

"Look at yourself." He tells her but she couldn't. "You can make all the noise you want ok."

She looks up into the mirror and the sight causes her to moan loudly. He softly grabs her neck and increases his speed, relentlessly pounding into her.

"You look so beautiful taking my cock. You were made for me." He says and she cums on his dick immediately. He takes his dick out of her as she twitches and lifts her onto the counter spreading her legs again.

This time he enters her slowly moving at medium pace. Meanwhile Imani could barely think her legs were sore but she wanted more. She couldn't even say any words anymore.

"What were you mad at me for again?" He teases with a smile on his face looking at her. If not cause of the position they were at she would've probably said something back.

"Answer me or I'll stop." He says with a bit of a demanding tone. He gets his hands and rubs circles on her clit and tears started to form in Imani's eye.

"I w-was mad that you didn't let me h-help Lanea." She stutters out.

"I just want my wife to be safe."

"Fuuck." She drags out. Him calling her his wife did something to her. "Andrew Im gunna cum." She says and he picks up the pace of his hands. "Me too baby. Where do you want it."

Before she could respond she tightens and cums on him he starts move back to take his dick out but she wraps her legs around him and he nuts inside of her. The sensation of him releasing in her was something she didn't know she'd enjoy.

He places a kiss on her lips take she back into the shower so they can clean themselves. Her legs were sore so he had to wash her up thenhe helps her into one of his t shirts and helps her put on one of her panties.

He turns the tv on in his bedroom and they watch  Kong skull island. Imani was eating some sushi feeding some to Andrew. His hands were on her thighs massaging her runners thighs which gave her some relief. They hadn't really said much after their bathroom activities but they didn't need to.

Imani wasn't focusing on the movie but was deep in her thoughts. She thought about how he helped her shower even though she was upset with him.

"Imani I know you might not agree with what I said but I'm just cautious." Andrew starts.

"My heart beats fast when I think of you getting taken away again I can't risk your life like that."

Tears start to trickle down her face and Andrew faces her when he notices her lack of response.

"Are you ok?" He also uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe away his tears.

"I just- you just- fuck I can't even speak." She says lightly laughing.

"I love you." Andrew rushes out.

"I was just gunna say that." Imani says wrapping herself around him.

"I had to say to say it first." Andrew says as he pushes her hairs away.

"I love you too. More than you can even imagine."

"Good cause if you didn't I have enough love for the both of us." He says and kisses her lips. He runs his hands over ass squeezing it and send a slap causing her to moan.

She hides her face in his neck in embarrassment.

"No need to shy away from me I'm all yours." He brings his hands back down rubbing all over her as she lifts her head and makes out with him. His hands go down her shorts and she grabs.

"My legs hurt babe. No more." Imani says and he nods a little disappointed. "But tomorrow morning," she whisper into his ear "you can wake me up however you like." And she licks his ear. She gets up and goes to brush her teeth and clear the for trash.

"My wife." He says to himself.

__________________________________

Authors note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😘