10.

Callie was running around trying to make sure everything she had set up for Andrew was perfect.

Their dad had died when they were teens and it deeply affected Andrew even though he wouldn't admit it. Her and Louis were very close to their mom but Andrew and His dad had a very classic father son bond. Because their dad died around his birthday he avoided celebrating it cause he felt it was wrong to celebrate his life when his dad's dead.

Callie noticed that when Imani entered their lives he was a bit more open to celebrating and now that they were dating she hopes Imani can convince him into having fun.

Although Callie wanted a huge celebration she knew her brother didn't like that so it was just gunna be her, Louis, their mom, Imani

On the other side of things Imani was in her room annoyed. Not for any particular reason she was just frustrated. Well sexually.

Somehow she was able to not have sex for four years cause she wasn't interested in hook ups and stuff like that.

Ever since she and Andrew became official some months ago everything he does seemed to turn her on more that before but she didn't want to seem like some sex addict freak so she just ignored it. Ignoring it by pleasuring herself in the shower.

Anyway it was 3am and she was wrapping her present for him which was a nice silver watch that belonged to his dad. She was aware that he was dead and saw some pictures of him. And he was wearing a watch. After searching and learning how to hack in a day she found its location and got it.

She writes a note in a fancy card and puts it in a bag.l then enter her covers and falls asleep

Andrew woke up and goes to the bathroom to shower and change. It was a new day of working but from home.

He puts on some grey joggers white t shirt and socks. He opens his door and his face is met with confetti.

"Happy Birthday." Imani says smiling with some jazz hands.

Before he could say something she grabs his hand and drags him to the living room which is filled with helium balloons and decor.

The rest of his family come out and shout a happy birthday. Attacking him with hugs and kisses.

"My birthdays tomorrow."

"I know but we have to start celebrating early."

A smile etches on Andrew's face as he sees Imani recording them. She looks at him and flashes a smile.

'Maybe I should propose to her right now'  he thought.

"You're finally happy on your birthday we need the party hats this might not happen again." Callie says getting their party city cone hats.

Imani takes note of what Callie says deciding to ask about it later.

The family eventually heads out leaving Andrew and Imani alone. She was dressed in all green and wearing her glasses.

 She was dressed in all green and wearing her glasses