8.

Imani was at the cafe during her lunch for the first time since her first year there. She normally would pack food from home or eat at the restaurant down the street but she decided she was too lazy to do all that.

She was dressed in a blue button up and white skirt. When looking at herself in the mirror today she felt like she looked like the presidents wife or Olivia pope. You pick.

Imani sits near a window watching people pass and live there life as she eats he club sandwich and fries

She hears movement and turns around and sees a girl standing there getting seated.

"Imani right." A girl says. She had shiny brunette hair and some glasses.

"I'm Amanda." She says

"Nice to meet you Amanda." Imani says turning her focus to the girl.

"How long have you been working here I haven't seen you around." Amanda says even though that was a lie.

"I've been here 4 years I just normally eat in my office or at the restaurant down there." Imani's says pointing outside with her long nails.

They continue to talk laughing and conversing before they eventually separate and go their separate ways. Imani smiles to herself happy that she made herself a friend.

She struggled with making and keeping friends. In highschool she was bullied badly but she gave Andrew a very light run down on that info. When she got to college she befriended some people and they seemed nice but they just didn't follow the same values. Imani felt like she was outgrowing them and she only befriended them cause they never made fun of her to her face.

She walks into her office and sits in her chair getting ready to work.

She gets a notification from her phone that and she answers it. Amanda had asked her to go out for drinks. Even though it was Wednesday she agreed to go and have fun. She never went to the club cause she had no one to go with and Callie retired her club days since having her child which was before they became friends

Andrew was on his laptop looking at he security camera in Imani's office. He had informed all his employees about the cameras being in every room minus the bathrooms.

He watched her do her little dance on the chair and admired her instead of working. He was getting impatient and wanted to ask Imani to be his already but he was nervous. Actually scared she might say no.

He had been dreaming of her for four years but now that they grew closer it became more real and he didn't want her to say no. It's not like he'd force her to date him but he doesn't think he'd ever get over her if they broke up or she rejected him.

The door opens and she struts I. With her 6inch heels.

"Your meeting is soon." She says looking at the iPad.