11.

Imani's eyes fluttered open as the sun repast through the windows. They had arrived early in the morning and went to bed almost immediately. Andrew was still in bed next to her holding on to her waist like he was afraid to let go.

Even though they been together for some months Imani slept in her own room. She decided to not get another apartment and moved all her things into a the basement which was waiting g to be unpacked.

In Imani thoughts she some reason was afraid of continuous close proximity with him. Even though they did work together they had work boundaries.

Mostly.

But sleeping in the same bed to her felt crazy. She has been so focused on working that she forgot how intimate relationships actually are.

But what she didn't realize was that she was falling in love with him and was trying to hold back.

Imani gets up to brush her teeth and returns to the room and jumps into Andrew.

"Wake up!!!" Imani shouts as Andrew eyes start to open.

"It's your birthday. Wooooo." She cheers while straddling his waist."happy birthday." She releasing her breath.

"Thank you baby." He saw with his morning voice and Imani could basically feel her under wear get damp.

Andrew eventually gets up and brushes his teeth and tackles Imani into the bed.

"Eeek" she squeals as he peppers her face with kisses.

He pulls back and she grabs his face pulling him into a deep kiss.

"We can do whatever you want but I have a surprise for you this evening." Imani says tracing his face as he rubs her back.

They go to the lobby together at some breakfast and meet with Callie Louis and their mom. After discussing the plans which just consisted of chilling by the beach or pool and chilling till evening, they head back to their rooms and change into their swimming suits.

Imani was in the bathroom and had changed into forest green bikini. Which was her favorite color. She packed her small knotless braids leaving some of the curly extensions sticking out.

She put on some gold bangles earrings and a necklace that once belonged to her mother and sprays some body mist

Exiting the bathroom she gets a big scarf folds into a triangle and ties it around her waist. Andrew was on the balcony taking a call

"Are you sure Giovanni."

"It's months since we last saw each other Andrew. And a lot has happened. We were able to remove the chip from her so now the remote doesn't work however that means she's in more danger. And Imani might be in danger too."

"Ok when I get back we can talk." 

He ends the call and enters back into the room. After that call he was worried for Imani but decided not to bring up anything till when the get back home. She had spent her time and money for his birthday he didn't want her leaving with anything other than happiness.