3.

Imani woke up with a headache. She goes to her kitchen to get some Tylenol and wears her robe. She plays some jazz music and sits on her couch thinking about her life. Also trying to recall what happened the night before. It was also 5pm so she was even more confused on how she slept that long.

Sipping on some tea she decided to call her friend Callie.

"Hello."

"Imani I know that's not you."

"In the flesh well in the sound waves."

"Come over."

Her friend ends the call before she could respond. Callie was 5ft 4 and French. They only became friends when she complimented her outfit some months ago and now they were close.

Imani had a habit of cleaning during the week cause the weekend was only for relaxation and sometimes laundry so she had nothing to do.

She locks herself in her walk in wardrobe looking for what to wear. Even though she was just staying at a friends house she always felt the need to dress whenever people see her. Also because her mom raised her to do so. Although she liked it sometimes she felt as tho she wasn't allowed to wear something causal without judgement.

Nevertheless she washes her face and brushed teeth then puts on a grey shortsleeved fitted top and some shorts. She make sure to moisturize her skin and puts on some crew white socks.

Packing her Birkin, which you guessed it was gifted to her by her boss after her first year working there, she puts her personal iPad charger lipgloss and other essentials. She grabs some sunglasses and takes off her scarf that her Senegalese twist were under. She puts her platform mini Uggs on and sprays some Valentino perfume and some bath and body works fragrance.

She gets her keys and heads out.

Eventually she makes it to Callie's house which had two cars infront of it. She walks into without knocking taking note to remind her to lock her doors.

"Honey I'm home." Imani shouts heading to the kitchen. She sees Callie who runs over and jumps on her giving her a hug. Also causing her to fall because of the impact.

She hears little steps and sees Callie's 4 year old son also joining in and jumping on her.

"Aunty Mani" he squeals

"I knew you guys loved me." Imani said with a laugh.

Andrew and Louis emerge wondering what the commotion was about. They see their sister Callie and their nephew Matthew on top of someone only seeing long brown legs.

"What did we walk in on." Louis says to Andrew who shrugs.

Matthew and Callie get up from Imani and they help her up. Imani's still laughing before she turns around and her breath hitches.

" I didn't know you had others over including my boss." Imani says suddenly feeling the urge to cover herself under Andrew's burning gaze.

"they're my younger brothers." Callie says.

Little did Imani know Callie did this on purpose. She knew her brother was in love with her so she decided that forced proximity might help speed things up.

"And Louis is here." Imani says playfully annoyed

He sasses back at her.

Imani smiles and waves at Andrew who nods at her. Her and Callie go to the kitchen and Louis nudges Andrew.

"The fuck was that." Louis asked.