Chapter three

It was Saturday.
I woke up to my alarm, more commonly known as Leighton meester, and did what you normally do to your alarm, I threw a pillow at her.
"Ev wake up please hun!" She whined.
"Mommmmmm no I can't be bothered." I said stuffing my head under my pillow and plugging my ears with my hands.
"If you don't get up now, you'll be late to go meet Aryan and Leah." She pointed out.
I shot up straight away and started shooing mom out of my room, I was so excited last night I couldn't sleep, it felt like I only had about 3 hours of actual sleep and I prayed that I wouldn't be grumpy for the rest of the day. I decided to text Aryan to see what we were actually doing for the day so that I knew what to wear.

                                                    Hey Aryan what are we doing today exactly?
@aryan.simhadri
Uhh I'm not sure, any ideas?

                                 We could go down to the lake? My dad just bought a boat                 and I've been desperate to go out on it 🙃

@aryan.simhadri
You have a whole boat??
Yeah it's pretty cool
@aryan.simhadri
Well I could pick up Leah and we could come to yours instead then?

Sounds good just lmk when your on your way

I turned off my phone and got in the shower, I just gave myself more time to get ready now which was always good, when I got out of the shower I walked over to my closet. I decided on this:

I also put a white bikini under my clothes so that I wouldn't have to get changed

I also put a white bikini under my clothes so that I wouldn't have to get changed. That's when I got the message that Aryan was on his way. I ran down the stairs, waving at dad and Arlo as I passed the living room, making my way to the kitchen.
"Hey mom, change of plans, they're gonna come to ours and then were gonna go down to the lake and spend the day on the boat if that's alright."
"Sounds good hun message me if you need anything." She replied, not even turning to me and still concentrated on doing the dishes.
Just then I heard a knock on the door.
"Theyre here!!" I yelled out, running to the door.

I swung open the door with a smile plastered over my face.
"Hiii guys!" I said, still grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh. My. God. Hiiii I'm Leah, we are gonna be best friends I can already tell. You have really pretty hair by the way, and also how do you have a whole BOAT?!" Leah started, while dragging me inside not even giving me a chance to say hi to Aryan who was just laughing awkwardly next to her, he obviously seemed uncomfortable, which made me wonder if he had a lot of friends.
"Ok, ok Leah," I began, laughing quietly to myself, I reached out to Aryan and we shook hands.
"I'm Evelyn, it's really lovely to meet you." I said kindly with my warmest smile.
"Aryan and yeah it's really nice to meet you too." He replied, with a look of gratitude.