Chapter four

"Hi sweetie, you must be Evelyn?" She asked, with a massive smile plastered across her face.
"Yeah, hi it's so nice to finally meet you mrs scobell!" I said with a genuine smile, she was so pretty.

She led me into the living room where I could already hear walkers voice, was he reciting the lines of deapool 2?
Yes, yes he was.
"Oh my goodness, they really weren't lying!" I exclaimed, walking into the living room. Walker jumped at the sudden sound of my voice.
"What weren't they lying about exactly?" He said reaching for the remote, and pausing it.
"That you're a total geek!" Walkers mom chuckled but walker only rolled his eyes before beginning to climb off of the couch.
"And who is 'they'?" Walker asked walking over to me.
"Only everyone in the while world, so no biggie." I rolled my eyes, before walker hugged me, tight.

"Hi Evelyn." He spoke into my hair.
"Hello walker." I laughed, taken slightly aback by the way that he still hadn't let go of me yet.
When he eventually did let go, he asked if I wanted to watch deapool, I said no almost immediately which earned a little giggle from him.
He walked back over to the remote and picked it up, while I looked around the room.
It was a relatively big room, with high ceilings but not a lot of decoration. That's when I turned to notice the large photo of walker and Ryan's poster for the Adam project on the wall, it was framed in a golden, very specific frame because it recited some lines from the movie. I was just beginning to read them when walker walked back over to me, grabbing my wrist and walking out of the room.
"Hey, I was reading that!" I said, acting offended.
"Yeah, yeah, you'll get over it." Walker replied, not phased at all.
We walked over to the stairs and I came to the conclusion that we were going up to his room.

But, just as we were walking down the hall, a girl burst out of a room that we were passing and screamed.

"Wow, hello to you too!" I laughed, recognising her as leena scobell, walkers sister, from an insta post he made months ago. (Not that I was stalking his instagram account).
"Oh my god I'm so sorry." She laughed, walker was just stood there awkwardly, not fully knowing what just happened (like this 🧍🏼).
"Is there a specific reason you just screamed or should I be scared that your having a psychotic attack?" I joked with her, which caused walker to laugh so hard that he fell through a door and into the bathroom.
"Okayyyyy," Leanna said, looking over at him, also trying not to laugh.
Walker eventually clambered up to his feet and grabbed my wrist ragging me away from leena, very rude if you ask me but whatever.
We finally made it to his room, which was actually pretty nice surprisingly.

I don't know why but I always imagined walker scobell having one of the stereotypical boys rooms with just a bed and desk with a chair. You know what I mean when boys have the plainest room imaginable. But his was surprisingly really nice.
"Sooo, what do you wanna do then?" He asked plopping himself on his bed.
"That's your first mistake walker never ever get me to make a decision because I will sit in the corner of your room and cry." I joked, walking around his room and just looking around.
"Oh shut up." He laughed, "and also please don't because if Leena came in and saw you crying she'd like never forgive me."
"Why she has literally never met me before today."
"Not the point, she thinks really highly of you Ev." Walker said, being fully serious.
"What? Why?" I asked turning away from the bookshelf that I was looking through and looking at him.
"She loves your mom." He sighed, standing over and walking over to me.
"Wow, makes sense." I said.
He stopped next to me and looked at his bookshelf, picking up a picture of him and Ryan that was really cute actually, he looked so happy with him.