Chapter nine

"Mom can walker stay over tonight?" I asked mom as we climbed back in the car after the photo shoot.
"Uhh.." mom answered, looking at walker.
He shrugged his shoulders giving her a weird look.
Just then, mom handed me some lipgloss and told me I would probably want to put this on.
"What is going on right now?" I asked, confused.
"It's a surprise!" Mom told me.
"The one that you told me about this morning?"
"Nope, this one is all walker!" Mom replied.
"Really walk?" I turned to him.
"Yeah, um, hope you like it." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
I grinned at him and put my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine.
"Try and sleep, you'll need it." He whispered.
"How longs the drive?" I whispered back to him, tilting my head backwards to look at his face.
"About half an hour."
I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to drift off. I must've eventually fallen asleep because I heard walker saying,
"Hey Ev wake up, we're about 5 minutes away."
"Mhm, I'm up." I muttered, rubbing my eyes softly.
"Oh my goodness walker, look how many cars there are!" Mom exclaimed.
"Yeah it's so cool." He replied, grinning at me.
"Walker you didn't!" I squealed, turning to him.
He didn't say anything, he just hugged me and nodded. When we pulled up outside he climbed out first, taking my hand and guiding me out of the car.
"Okay, close your eyes." He said softly, still holding my hand.
I did as he said, smiling from ear to ear and let him guide me into.. well I don't really know where.
"I really am trusting you right now." I laughed, stumbling a bit.
"I know, don't worry." He said, catching me. He went and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me, making sure that I couldn't fall.

"SURPRISE!!" I heard loads of people yell.
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, turning and hugging walker.
"Thank you so much! I love it!"
He laughed and smiled at someone in the crowd, I turned to see who it was and.. oh my god.
There was at least 100 people here, but right in the middle was Brady, Connor, mo, McKenna, Aryan and Leah. The whole group.
"How did you pull this all off?" I asked walker, taking a deep breath.
"Don't worry about it. Just go have fun!" He whispered into my ear.
"OKKK LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" The dj yelled into his microphone.
I started making the rounds saying hello to everyone. Starting with the group.
"Hey guys!!" I squealed, hugging them all in one big group hug.
"Hii happy birthday Ev!" Mo yelled, over the music.
But the music, it was mine. All of the songs were my favourites, straight out of my playlists.
"How did you get my playlist!?" I asked loudly.
"I have no clue! Walker is like magic I guess." Brady shouted.
"Yeah, he really is." I said quietly so only mo heard me.
She raised her eyebrows at me and hugged me again.
"Ok I'll be back, I'm just making the rounds, saying hi to everyone!" I told them all.
"We'll be here!" McKenna yelled.
I walked away, going into the crowd of people. There was just so many people here and so many famous people aswell, I didn't even know that I knew all of them. I spotted Ryan and Blake over in the corner talking to mom and dad.
"Hey uncle ry, aunt Blake." I yelled, hugging them both, before punching Ryan in the arm like always.
"Hey, watch it kid!" He joked back at me.
"Ooh I'm so so scared!" I said, putting my hands up and backing away.
"Have you had a good day?" Blake asked me, kissing my forehead.
"Yeah, it's been great! Mom went all out again." I explained, giggling.
"Sounds like your mom." Blake replied, which caused mom to laugh.
"Hey where's walker, I haven't seen him in a while." Ryan asked me, looking around the room.
"I'll take you to him." I told him, waving at Blake and walking away.
We walked through the room, while I waved at people and thanked them for coming.
"There you are walk!" I yelled, placing my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled, then he saw Ryan.
"Ryan oh my god hi!" He hugged him, tight.
"Hey kid, what you been up to?" Ryan asked, grinning. Favouritism am I right?
"Not much, you?" Walker responded.
"Yeah, nothing really. Just filming for this new movie." Ryan explained.
I got bored of them both and walked back over to the rest of the group.
"Wanna dance?" Leah asked me.
"Yeah, of course." I answered, pulling her arm along with me.
We all danced, even pulling Brady and Connor in too, even though they were more difficult to convince.
"See it's fun!" I told Brady, who was not convinced.
"No, it's not, I look stupid." He moaned.
"You always look stupid!" I answered, swaying my hips to the music.
"Yep, she's right about that!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say behind me.
"XOCHITL!" Brady shouted, running past me and picking her up.
"Hey Brady, calm down" she giggled.
"Hey, xochitl, is it?" I said to her, smiling kindly.
"Yeah, and you're Evelyn? Happy birthday." She smiled back at me.
"Thank you so much!" I answered, turning away so that Brady and her could have their moment.
I carried on dancing, but there was so many people around that I just started stressing out. I felt my heart pounding and looked around looking for someone familiar.
"Hey, hey, you're okay." I heard a comforting voice say, walker.
"Yeah, I know, I'm fine." I said, breathing slowly.
"Come here." He placed him arms around me, still dancing to the music.
"Thanks, really I'm fine."
He just nodded, but he didn't let go. I felt fine, but I just stayed there, dancing with him and it felt nice.