Chapter five

Momona's pov

I woke up wanting to hang out with my friends because I had done nothing since Evelyn left my house earlier in the week so I texted Ev.

                                                   Ev ❤️❤️❤️

                                                       Evelyn do you wanna do something today?
                                                                                                      Hellooooo
                                                                                                           Evelyn
                                                                                                           Evelyn
                                                                                                           Evelyn
                                                                                          Answer me please
                                                                                                              Omg
                                                                                                           Hello?!

She always answers me like first try so this was weird but she could still be asleep, but then I realised she had been at walkers the previous night so I took it upon myself to go over to walkers.
But first, I messaged most of my friends spit they wanted to come too and they all did so now Mckenna, Brady and Connor were coming but I also invited Leah and Aryan because I knew that Ev knew them.

When we all got to walkers, Connor asked whether walker actually knew that we were there.
"Not exactly..." I answered, ringing the doorbell.
Walkers mom answered and greeted us all, telling us that they were both up in his room, but they hadn't woken up yet.
I led the rest up to his room while telling them all to shush so that we could surprise them.

I slowly opened the door and we all walked inside but when I looked at them both my heart actually melted in my chest. So naturally, I took a picture of them both and posted it for everyone to see.

 So naturally, I took a picture of them both and posted it for everyone to see

@yourgirlmomona
👀 @walker.scobell @evelynmeester01

@bradyynoon72
He's gonna hate you Momona 😂
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
     He already does so it's ok

@walyn.shipper
Just changed my user 😏
↪️ @official.leighton.meester
     I love it

We all screamed at the top of our lungs to wake them both up.