Chapter ten

"Hey." Walker whispered about halfway through the movie.
"What's up?" I whispered back, still not taking my eyes off of the screen.
"I'm bored, follow me."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes. And hurry up."
"I'll be back in a minute guys." Walker announced to everyone.
"Don't care." Mo told him.
"Yeah I'll be back soon too." I huffed, standing up after him.
"Now I care!" Mo squealed whipping her head around.
"Yeah same, what's going on?" Leah asked.
"Well I don't care so just shut up I'm trying to watch the movie." Connor told us.
We managed to slip out of the room without much further questioning and went outside to the back yard. We went to go sit on the patio furniture by the barbecue and when we did, he turned to me.
"I got you something else, but I wanted to give you it alone." He told me.
"Really? What is it?!"
He pulled out a Pandora box and handed it to me, smiling softly. I opened it and gasped.

"Walk, it's beautiful!" I said softly, looking back up at him

"Good, I knew you'd like it."
He took it out of the box and placed it on my finger, and then taking my hand and holding it how he had done previously in the car.
We sat there in comfortable silence for what must've been a while because McKenna opened the door and sighed at us.
"Found them!" She shouted back into the house.
"Shh don't wake up my parents." I told her laughing, whilst standing up and letting go of walkers hand.
"Wow it's freezing out here." McKenna complained, walking back into the house.
"The movies over." Mo told me, sat on the couch with her arms crossed like a disappointed mom.
"Oh shut up, I'm going to change. I don't know how you're all still in your dresses, they're so uncomfy." I said to them all, going down the hall.
"Ok fine, but walker is staying down here!" Leah announced.
I flipped them all off and walked upstairs, staring at the ring that he gave me.
I changed into some black shorts and the matching hoodie that I have with walker, I then decided to brush my hair and put some lip balm on. This was literally the best birthday that I've ever had, and I never wanted it to end, even though it was already basically over because it was 4am.
"Why do you always disappear for so long?" McKenna asks as I came downstairs.
They were all changed into their pyjamas which was weird because I only had two bathrooms which means I was gone much longer than I thought.
"Sorry, sorry!" I said, holding my hands up,
"We're bored." McKenna huffed.
"Ok what do you wanna do?" I asked, jumping over the back of the couch.
"I FOUND UNO!!" Connor yelled.
"Where?" I looked over at him, genuinely confused because I didn't even know that we had uno.
"I don't know, this drawer?" He told me, opening a drawer in the coffee table that had previously been pushed to the side to make room for the air mattresses.
"Well, you're on!" McKenna said confidently.