Chapter six

We decided to watch gossip girl, after much persuasion from Brady and Leah.
"But it's weird seeing my mom on screen" I whined.
"It'll be fine it's such a good show." Leah whined back at me.
"But it's weird.." I said.
"It's fine, just go to sleep." Connor told me.
"Yeah, alright." I replied, climbing onto the couch next to walker. I laid down on his chest like I had done the previous night, apparently. I actually don't really remember it.
I tried to sleep but it wasn't really working so I just watched the show, cringing whenever mom came on.

After about 2 hours, I felt walker go limp, he must've fallen asleep. I slowly climbed off of him and crept over to mo.
"Hey!" I whispered.
"Oh hello there.." she answered with a weird look on her face.
"What's with the look?" I asked.
"Are you serious, you and walker have been flirting all night!" She said excitedly.
"No we haven't"
"Yes you have don't lie"
"Not lying, I don't lie." I said dramatically.
I ran away because she sat up and she started chasing me around the room which woke up everyone that had fallen asleep, well besides walker.
"What the fuck are you doing?" McKenna asked.
"HELP ME!" I screamed, still running away.
"What did you even do to her?" Brady asked, getting up and picking up mo, swinging her over his shoulder.
"Nothing. Like absolutely nothing." I replied.
"Liar!" She shouted at me, still over Brady's shoulder.
Brady set her down next to walker which caused him to stir in his sleep.
"Evelyn stop moving." He murmured, still asleep.
I giggled and whispered "sorry" even though I was at the other end of the room.

At that point, it was already like 3:30 in the morning so we all decided to go to bed.
"I call sleeping with Momona!" Leah said instantly.
"Omg it's gonna be so much fun!" Mo responded, shooting me a sympathetic look.
"I call Connor then!" Brady practically shouted which earned lots of shushes as we all snapped our heads at walker to see if he was still asleep.
"No can do already promised I would bunk with McKenna because she's uh scared of the dark.. sorry brades" he said, trying his best not to smirk.
I giggled a bit which caused McKenna to turn to me, telling me to shut up with her face alone.
"Guess it's you and me then." Aryan said, laughing a bit probably understanding what was happening.
"Uh rude what about me?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air.
"We all assumed it would be you and walker to be honest." Brady responded, smirking at me.
"It's not like that." I whispered.
"Fooled me." Leah said standing up and dragging mo with her probably to find the best bedroom.
I shook walker, telling him to wake up but all I received was a few moans from him.
After a bit, Aryan, Brady and Connor had picked him up and was taking him to the only room that was downstairs because 'there was no way they were carrying him up the stairs'. I pulled the duvet up over him and just stared at him trying to figure out what I felt.
I didn't by the way and gave up trying to understand and just laid next to him but couldn't get comfortable, so I cuddled up to him and then he kissed my forehead and whispered, "night Ev."
"Goodnight, walker." I whispered back and fell asleep almost instantly.

But then, about 2 hours later I woke up suddenly to walker screaming.
"Evelyn, no please wake up!"
I shot up faster than a bullet.
"Walker what's going on?"
I turned on the lamp next to me to realise that he was still asleep, must just be a nightmare.
Mo and Leah ran down the stairs, rushing into the room. They must've woken up to it too.
"No please Evelyn you can't die!" He screamed again.
"What's happening?!" Leah said, disturbed.
"Nightmare I think.." I said, shaking him.
"Walker it's ok I'm here, I'm right here." I assured him and his eyes shot open while he was breathing frantically.
"Evelyn??" He asked, clearly frightened.
"Yeah it's ok walk it was only a dream, I'm ok" I said pulling him up into a hug. He hugged me back instantly and spoke into my hair,
"I thought you died, I thought I'd never see you again."
At tear rolled down his cheek and Leah and mo walked out, taking the hint.
"I'm here, I'm always gonna be here, I'm not going anywhere." I reassured.
"Yknow it's so crazy." Walker started, wiping his cheek.
"What?" I asked, looking at him sympathetically.
"We only met a week ago.."
"Really? It feels like I've known you for my whole life." I replied, genuinely shocked by the fact. We had gotten so close in such a small amount of time.
"I know, it really does."
"Come on, get some more sleep. You never know what we'll be doing tomorrow with this group." I told him, whilst rubbing his shoulder.
"I'll try.." he said, laying back down.
I layer down next to him and he laid on my chest and I began playing with his hair.
He eventually drifted off, but I couldn't. He seemed so terrified at the thought of loosing me and I just couldn't shake it off. I decided to go on my phone for a while since it was already 5:30 and I would normally wake up in about an hour anyways. (You know what that meanssss)