Chapter fourteen

Momona's Pov

"I'm confused, what do I do?" Walker asked through the phone.
We had left the pier at around 9:30 and Dylan and Evelyn went back home, and I came back to my house and as soon as I did I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed walker. I don't care what a good friend would do in this situation or if this is betraying evs trust but I care about her being happy and I know she would be happy with walker.
So I told him what she told me on the way to the carousel.
"I think you should ask her out." I shrugged.
"It's not that easy though."
"Well it is, besides it would lead to a conversation that you both need to have and probably you two dating."
He smiled and blushed, god he's so down bad for her it's infuriating.
"Shut up walker." I rolled my eyes at him.
"I didn't even speak?" He pulled a face at me.
"Not the point." I sighed. "I'm bored of talking to you just man up and ask her out."
"That's not a good term 'man up', it's basically you being sexist and-"
"Bye walker." I said, interrupting him and hanging up.

Evelyn's Pov

I woke up at about 8am to Dylan somehow playing video games in my room.
"What are you doing?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up.
"Playing cod." He answered, naturally.
"Ok, and how?"
"Oh I brought my PlayStation and set it up on your tv." He shrugged.
"When did you do that?" I asked, leaning against the headboard.
"This morning."
I gave up talking to him after that, it was 8am and everything that he was saying to me made absolutely no sense so I just accepted that I would need at least an hour and went to get a shower.
The only thing that I had planned today was a zoom meeting with Rick about the meeting of the cast for Percy Jackson because I still didn't have any clue who was playing Percy.
I grabbed some black denim shorts and a pink shirt and walked into the bathroom and getting in the shower.

I came back out to Dylan sat on my bed and holding my phone which I had forgotten (and regretted doing so because I didn't have my music in the shower).
"Hello?" I said, drying my hair with a towel.
He smiled innocently and looked at my phone, ignoring me.
"What are you doing?" I walked over to him, dropping the towel that I was holding.
"Nothing." He adjusted himself so that I couldn't see the screen.
He didn't do a very good job so I saw that he was on an Instagram live with the title: 'Evelyn stinks.'
"Excuse me??" I said offended.
"Oh hii Evie.." He said slowly with a little smile.
I just looked at him and he looked at me for at last a minute in silence, the poor boy was terrified.
"I'm sorry?" He said, tilting his head.
"Mhm." I folded my arms and blinked slowly.
Yeah, ok I do admit I was just trying to make him nervous and what? He'd do it to me.
But then I broke, he just looked so fucking stupid.
"You're such an idiot!" I laughed.
I laughed so hard that I backed up into the door and fell through it while Dylan was just staring at me and flicking his eyes from me and the camera with a dead straight face.
"Okayyy.."
"Sorry, sorry." I pulled myself together and walked, well stumbled over to him.
"You're very odd Evie." He told me, only now he was chuckling too.
I pulled myself onto the bed next to him and waved at the camera, smiling and then widening my eyes when I noticed that 25 thousand people were watching my little laugh attack.
"Hellooo.." I said awkwardly, smacking my lips.
"Why are you on a live?" I asked Dyl, turning to him.
"Why not? Was bored and you took ages in the shower."
"I was 20 minutes tops." I argued.
"I've been live for 50.."
"Really?" I laughed, I didn't even think I took that long.
"What were you doing in there?"
"What do you mean? I was showering." I laughed at him.
I looked down at the camera that I was now holding and starting talking to everyone, saying hi to people and a couple happy birthdays, when Dylan turned to me again.
"Do we have anything planned today?" He asked.
"Nope, we're going out for dinner though tonight with everyone."
"Everyone, including who?"
"Well your mom, my parents, Ryan and Blake, and Arlo obviously." I listed off.
He nodded and looked back down at his phone, I tried to look over his shoulder but he actually managed to hide it from me now.