ONE: 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕?

✿◉。⁠*°I don't trust anyone◉。⁠*°✿

Hadya's pov

I entered the company greeting everyone and sat on my chair starting my day.

"Do you know Mr. Jeon's son is joining from today as a new boss?" Zeva said making me jump from my seat.

"Oh my God, how many times should i tell you, i get scared from your sudden appearance. Yes, i know Mr. Jeon told me yesterday" i replied with a hand on my heart.

"Sorry" she said showing her teeth and went back to her seat.

I stood up seeing Mr. Jeon coming inside with a boy which i assumed to be his son. The girls kept whispering as how good looking he was but i lowered my gaze looking at floor.

"Good morning everyone. This is my son Jungkook, i hope you'll have a good time with him" Mr. Jeon said.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I hope you work well with me, because i hate mistakes so you need to be perfect with your work" I listened to a deep voice and then the footsteps. I looked up to see him going to his office.

"Miss Hadya come with me" I nodded and walked behind him.

We entered inside and i saw Jungkook sitting on his chair, and he looked at us when we entered inside.

"Jungkook, she is Hadya, your secretary. She's perfect in her work so you can trust her with everything you need to know" Mr. Jeon said.

"I don't trust anyone when it comes to me. But i hope Miss Hadya you won't disappoint me" he said with his cold face.

"Sure sir" i said not knowing what to say.

Mr. Jeon left and i was inside the office waiting for him to continue as he told me he has some rules which i need to follow.

"So Miss Hadya as i told you there are some things you need to keep in your mind"

"Yes, sir"

"First, I hate the people who waste my time. So you need to be in the company ten minutes before. Second, i drink coffee without sugar before starting my work, so it should be prepared the moment i entered my office. Third, you need to tell me the schedule of day in the morning. Fourth, I want no mistakes in the work" he said and i kept writing on my notebook.

"Sure sir, everything will be according to your instructions" i said looking at him.

"Get me all the files having the information of our deals. And a coffee" he said looking at his screen.

I went out walking towards the kitchen to make a coffee for him.

I knocked on the door opening it with my foot as i was holding a coffee in one hand and the files in another.

"Here, your coffee and files" i said placing them on his desk. He hummed his eyes fixed on the desktop and i walked out sitting on my chair.

Zeva pulled her chair towards me, and i knew the reason making me sigh. She had that smirk on her face and before she could say anything "We just talked about work, nothing else. He's too strict to talk about anything else" i said.

"But he's handsome isn't it?" She said with a grin.

"I don't know" i said going back to work.

"You're of no fun" she said and went back to her seat.

Jungkook's pov

I called Hadya on her landline but she didn't pick up making me look at her table from my office to see it empty.

I walked out towards her table "where is Miss Hadya?" I asked a girl.

"She's might be praying" she replied getting up from her chair.

"Where" i asked her and she pointed at the store room.

I went towards the room and opened the door to see her standing while her hands were on her chest.

I walked towards her, standing infront of her and she took a step to side and bowed down making me confused.

After some minutes she turned towards her right shoulder and then the left and then started mumbling something.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her a little annoyed.

She looked at me "sir, it's my prayer time"

"You can pray after completing your work. Didn't i tell you i hate wasting of time and here see you're wasting my time and neglecting your work"

"I'm sorry sir. But i can't leave my prayer, we pray at a specific time and after the time is over the prayer is invalid. I'll do overtime but i can't leave my prayer" she said back.

"Okay then you need to overwork the time you give to this prayer of yours. I hate slackers. Come to my office with a coffee after your prayer" i said and moved out not wasting my another minute on her.

Hadya's pov

I completed my prayer and ran towards the kitchen to make a coffee.

I knocked on his door and entered inside to see him working on his desktop "Check the files here till four in the evening, i want no mistakes in them" he said pointing at the three files on desk with his eyes fixed on screen.

I sighed, how can i complete them in four hours? But I can't argue, or he'll be more annoyed. He's already because of my Zuhr prayer.

"Sure sir" i said taking the files and walked out of his office moving towards my chair and started working without having my lunch.

I turned the last page of the last file with a sigh, finally i had completed them. I looked at the clock to see four thirty making my eyes go wide and my mouth dry. Oh Allah, please help me. It was his first day and i didn't do my work on time.

I gulped the water from my bottle in one go and took a deep breath knocking on his door.

☆✧☆✧☆✧☆✧

Like!! Comment!! Share!!

.