ELEVEN: 𝑪𝒂𝒕

✿◉。⁠*° Cat 。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*° Cat 。⁠*°◉✿

Jungkook's pov

I opened the door after taking a long breath for the nth time only to be frozen at my place. My heart felt heavy and my eyes wide, my breathing stopped and my palms were sweating, i couldn't think of anything.

Hadya was on the edge of the roof, one wrong move and she'll fall. She started to move on her place making my blood go cold "No" i shouted but she didn't look back. "See Hadya, I'm sorry i know i was wrong but please don't take this step. We can so--" "don't" she cut me off as i kept taking slow steps towards her "okay fine, i won't move from my place but please come here we'll talk about it" she didn't give any answer but started moving at her place her hand moving down the roof "no, no please" i shouted she bent further down making me shout once again "see please I'm really sorry. You can't do it. I always thought you were a very strong girl but i didn't know y--" "oh my Allah" she shouted cutting me off. She turned towards me with a cat in her hand, i looked at her face to see her smiling. What?

What the hell Jungkook. What made you think she'll jump from here because you shouted at her. Oh my God this is so embarrassing. What'll she think about me that i kept saying sorry to her while thinking she's going to jump and here she was saving a cat.

But why am i feeling anger rather than embarrassment? How can she put her life in danger for a cat? Doesn't she love her life? She took my breath away when i saw her on the edge. How can she not think about herself. Why does she always have to put everyone before her.

I breathed out not knowing for how much time i had held it. My hand clenched into fist and walked towards her taking long steps "how can you stand there to save a cat. Do you even realise how dangerous it could be. I thought you were going to jump because i shouted at you. Do you even realise how petrified i was seeing you there" i said not having control of myself.

"You're again shouting" she looked at me "then what do you think i should do? Huh? To encourage you, wow you did a great work Hadya. I hope you keep doing that in future too" "thank you sir. And yes I'll keep doing that in the future too if Allah allows me" she said leaving me dumbfounded.

Is this girl serious? Here my soul almost left my body seeing here standing on the edge and she's all cool. Does she not fear if there is a slightest wrong move she'd be in the hospital.

"Sir, how can you think that I'll jump after you shouted at me. Do you take me this weak?" She looked at me while feeding the cat with biscuits. Yes i look like a fool thinking she was about to jump.

"I had already told you it's a sin to hurt ourselves, so how can i take my life knowing it is a major sin in my religion? Allah has sent me here to worship him, how can i go back to him without doing the work he assigned me? When I'm giving my hundred percent in this company to not disappoint you in any way as you're the owner of this company then how do you think I'll not give my hundred percent to please that lord who's the owner of this whole universe. I can do anything in my life, but i can never displease my Rab. I can't even think of him being displeased by me. I can never do a thing which will make him a step away from me"

I looked at her not knowing what to say. Her words always touch my heart. How can a person be this close to his creator that they can't imagine being a little step away from them. She's so in love with her creator that i need to love him in order to get her. I need to love him more than her so that he'll give me one of his favourite people.

Does he want me to get closer to him like her? YES, and he made her the reason, a way, to make me walk towards him. He made her, a way to make me believe in him. He made her, a way for me to get closer to him.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you. I took out everything on you that was in my mind. I'm really sorry for my behaviour" i apologized sincerely "it's okay Mr. Jeon. I don't take these things on my heart. I'm glad it helped you a little" she patted the cat who walked away making her stand a look at me "i hope whatever it was, may Allah help you in overcoming that problem" i nodded my head and walked away, afraid she might listen to my hammering heart.

I placed my hands on railing looking downstairs seeing people doing their work. "Can i ask you something" Hadya asked looking at the same direction making me hum in return "are you heartless or you behave as one?" "Aren't both the same?" I looked at her side profile who was observing people with a calm face, she shook her head "no, they're not" she looked at me and then back to the cars.

"Why do you behave like one?" She asked me again making me sigh "sometimes you need to behave like one, to keep people away from you" i said looking back at people "all are not the same, if one does something wrong everyone won't" she said "so you do know" I asked her and could see her nodding "people always add their own words in someone's story. So maybe i know or maybe not"

"After listening to people now what do you think. Should i trust again?" She sighed "i don't know what happened between you two, but i can say that you can't think everyone is same. She might have her reasons. I'm not defending her because she is a girl like me, but you don't know her side of story to leave you. Maybe it was something she couldn't tell you. Or maybe you know the reason so only you can tell was she right or wrong. I have no right to judge someone i don't know" i nodded at her "you are right. She had the reason"

"Allah does everything for a reason and if he takes something away from you, you should know that it was never good for you. So before it could break you completely he take it away because he knows the things we don't and he knows what the future helds for us. And the thing he takes away, he replaces it with the beautiful things that we could never imagine. Congratulations, you're getting something very good in return just wait for that with patience and see how your life is going to change and fill with happiness." i looked at her thinking did he really replace her with Hadya. Is he trying to show me that.

I felt so peaceful after listening to her, her talks really made my mind clear about the things that happened and now are happening. It makes sense. He replaced her with such a beautiful person i could never think of. The person who made me meet my true creator and made me love him with no boundaries.

I had never felt this peaceful before, because all i could see was pity in their eyes even my parents, they pity me and i hate that. I hate people looking at me like I'm a weak person. But she didn't look at me with that pitiful face rather she looked happy that I'm getting something really good in return.

"Thank you. I've never felt this good after listening to someone" i looked at her seeing her lips curling upwards making a perfect dimple "I'm glad it helped you even a little bit" she looked at me and i got drowned in her green ocean eyes.

"I'm going back inside, i have a lot to do. I have to make a new presentation" she said making my ears red because of embarrassment and chuckled.

She went downstairs and i looked at her disappearing figure thinking about the talk we just had. I took a deep breath looking at sky "was this a sign from you? I'm learning about you and putting my whole trust in you. You know that how hard it's for me to trust someone isn't it, and you are making me trust her. Then give me a sign that she won't break my trust" i said and went inside walking towards my office.

We kept dealing with the products for perfumes for hours and hours in my office as  we two were left alone along with few workers on this floor when the door opened "partner" munchin ran towards me, jumping on me making me hold him. I looked at the door to see Taehung.

"How's you and your day?" I asked taking off his bag "Strawberry" he said looking at Hadya making me confused "Zaim" she smiled hugging him, while i looked at them "Is she the friend you made" i asked making him nod. I looked at Taehung to see him looking at Hadya with wide eyes and i knew the reason "i need to talk to you" i said taking him out of the room.

Like!!!    Comment!!!    Share!!!
___________________________________

Will she get to know the secret of Jeon Jungkook?
Will she get to know the relation between Jungkook and Zaim?