THREE: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

✿◉。⁠*°party◉。⁠*°✿

✿◉。⁠*°party◉。⁠*°✿

Hadya's pov

I woke up at Fajr prayer, praying nimaz and then i made breakfast for everyone and started work of my office.

"Mom I'm leaving. Allah hafiz" i hugged my mom leaving a kiss on her face.

"Take care" she replied back.

I went inside my car and drove off to the office.

I reached the company and looked at time to see seven forty five, that means I'm fifteen minutes early.

I took a long breath, fixing my hijab and entered inside greeting everyone with a smile.

Jungkook's pov

I entered the office, while everyone greeted me and i just nodded in return.

I punched the elevator button and entered the office floor to see Ms. Hadya is already present there.

She got up when her eyes fell on me "Asalamualaikum" she said making me raise a brow.

She shook her head with a little smile "like you say good morning, we muslims greet Asalamualaikum and the other one says walaikum assalam. This means, peace be unto you"

I nodded my head "come inside with today's schedule" i said going inside.

I sat on my seat opening my desktop when she knocked on the door and came inside with a coffee and tab in her hands.

She placed the coffee on my table

"Sir, you've to attend the meeting on two p.m for the new project. Then you need to sign the contract with the Ballen group and we have received an invitation from the Steven group, which I have already sent you in the mail" she said handing me the tablet.

I nodded my head, my eyes on the tablet in my hands "when do we have to go?"

"Tomorrow six p.m" she replied.

"Be ready then tomorrow at sharp six" i said handing her the tablet "you can leave" i added.

She took the tablet and went out while i kept looking at her till she sat on her seat.

Hadya's pov

I sat on my seat doing my work but i felt a pair of eyes making me look back to see Mr. Jeon looking at me.

"Why is he looking at me? Did i do something wrong? I think there was a mistake in yesterday's files, but he didn't scold me. I'm thinking too much" i murmured to myself and started doing my work again.

It was already two p.m., i finished my prayer and went inside the meeting room to check everything.

The meeting started and i could feel anger on his face. Suddenly he fisted the table with a bang making everyone flinch and Jakson stopped.