SIX: 𝑨𝒍𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉

✿◉。⁠*°Alhamdulillah。⁠*°◉✿

Jungkook's pov

I sat on the couch with munchkin on my lap sipping my coffee while making the wired faces "how can you drink this coffee with no sugar?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't like sugary things. They hurt you be it a person or food" i said without thinking.

"What?" He asked confused making me shake my head.

"Partner when are we going to grannies house, i miss grandpa" he said.

"Do you want to go there?" I asked him making him nod "let's go on weekends" i said making his eyes beam with happiness.

"Let me make something for you" mom said walking towards kitchen.

"Yayyy. I love you" munchkin said running towards her.

I have always kept myself distant from everyone being it my parents or friends. I know mom gets hurt by my behaviour but I'm not ready to get used to someone again. It hurts at the end. I can't help it now because i have become a cold person who feels nothing be it feelings or pain.

I opened my laptop shrugging my thoughts off while working on office work.

As i was busy in staring on screen two small hands landed on my shoulders massaging them making me smile.

I held his hand making him stand in front of me while kissing his small palms "you don't need to get tired for me I'm okay"

"You work all the day. How can you not get tired? And you say it all the time till you get sick and then you need to take those painful shots" he said making me smile.

He is my everything. Even though he is only six but he behaves like a mature boy who knows how to take care of me.

"I'm fine Bud. All my tiredness fades away when i see you" i said.

"And if I'm not here, what will you do?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"I won't let you go anywhere. I'll always keep you with me" i said ruffling his hair.

"And i won't leave you" he said making me nod.

"Go finish your homework" i said making him nod.

He kissed my cheeks and ran towards his room.

I sat there massaging my head due to the headache i had since morning when mom came and placed my head on her lap caressing my hair making me close my eyes and i drifted to my dreamland.