TWELVE: 𝑫𝒂𝒅

✿◉。⁠*° dad 。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*° dad 。⁠*°◉✿

Hadya's pov

"What are you doing here" i asked taking him in my lap while he hugged me "i came to meet partner" "partner?" I frowned "jeon jungkook, he's my dad" i looked at him with wide eyes "dad" i whispered to myself but calmed down not wanting to bombard him with questions.

"Do you work here, why didn't you tell me?" He asked making me chuckle "how could i have known that Mr. Jeon was your dad" he nodded "is he fine now. He doesn't tell me but i know he didn't sleep the whole night because of pain. Did he take his medicine and shot, did he eat food on time, did he t--" "woh, slow down lil one" i stopped him making him chuckle.

Did he adopt him after his girlfriend left him? Or is he his own son? But how can he be his son when no one knows about it. My mind was filled with questions but i shook off every thought thinking it's his personal life and I'm no one to interfere until he does say me himself.

"What happened, strawberry, what are you thinking?" I shook my head "do you want to eat something" "no, I'll eat with partner" he said making me nod.

The door opened and Mr. Jeon came inside with the same man who brought Zaim a little ago "asalamualaikum" i greeted him standing from my seat "walaikum assalam" he said and sat beside Mr. Jeon.

"Sit down" Mr. Jeon said making me nod while Zaim sat on his lap looking at his sling "did you take your medicine" he asked "I'm sorry, i forgot to eat. I'll eat it later i promise" he said caressing his hair, but who was he kidding his son.

Author pov

Zaim grabbed his phone putting it near his ear "whom are you calling munchin" Jungkook said with a frown "doctor" he said making Jungkook sigh knowing he won't let it side unless the doctor checks on him.

Hadya looked at the three boys not knowing what to say or where to look at. She was confused, happy, bewildered not knowing what she was doing here. Jungkook noticed her frown and cleared his throat gaining her attention "i know you might be confused about everything. He's my son Zaim" she nodded making him amazed at her simple reaction. He thought she would ask him tons of questions but here she just nodded her head with a little smile"he looks like you" she said.

"Won't you ask me how, when or other questions" he asked without thinking, she smiled at him "sir, i don't think I'm anyone to ask you questions. You have hid it from everyone so there might be a reason. And I'm glad you found me to be trusted and told me about him and i promise upon Allah that this will never come out of my mouth unless you don't tell me to say it" she said making the boys amused by the way she was handling it "how can she be so fierce and calm" Taehung whispered to himself.

Zaim came towards his dad taking all of the attention"i called the doc. Patrick he will be here in five minutes" Jungkook kissed his head making him sit on his lap "I'm fine buddy, you worry too much" "if i would be in your place won't you worry about me" Jungkook chuckled "i lost"

"Our Zaim has grown up" Taehung said taking him from Jungkook "should i order something for you" he asked him making him shook his head "I'll eat with partner" "eat something bun, it'll take me time to complete" Jungkook said "no, I'll eat after the doctor comes" making others sigh.

"Come here" Hadya patted the seat beside her making him sit "will you accompany me in breaking the fast? I'm alone and no one is here to give me a company so will my lil one help me in this" she looked at him caressing his hands with her thumb "yes, I'll. Everyone here will. let's make something after doctor comes" he said making the two boys look at each other with amused faces "woh, you didn't listen to your dad but you listened to your friend without arguing" Jungkook said making him turn towards his dad with sleepish smile rubbing his neck and everyone chuckled.

Soon the doctor entered inside and started checking on Jungkook's arm "you need to remove the sling so that i can give you the shot on the elbow" the doctor said making him nod. Taehung removed his sling and the doctor held his arm straightening it slowly making Jungkook groan.

Zaim came towards him, wrapping his small arms around his father's waist who held him with left hand. His small palms started moving up and down on his father's back in a soothing manner making his father smile at his son.

Soon the doctor injected the needle in his arm making him press his lips into a thin line because of pain without making a sound, so that his son won't get more worried about him.

The doctor pulled out the needle making him take a shaky breath when his son looked at him with his doe eyes "are you okay" he asked his father who smiled at him "I'm" kissing his hair.

"Take your medicine on time and don't move your arm until the next shot?" The doctor said making him nod. Taehung escorts the doctor out and Zaim takes the medicine out on his hand forwarding them towards his dad which he gulped down with water. He kissed his dad's cheeks who smiled at the lil one, like he was his whole universe, which without a double was.

Hadya looked at them, her heart warming at the sight of the father-son duo making a huge smile on her lips. She observed how his whole personality changed when he was with his son, that made her think about her father making her eyes brim with tears.

"Why are you crying, strawberry" Zaim wiped her tears which she didn't realise had come out of her eye. She shook her head smiling at him "nothing, seeing your dad loving you so much makes me remind of my dad" "where is he" lil one cupped her cheeks making her chuckle, she placed her palms on his little ones "Allah took him back" he hugged her to which she smiled hugging him back.

Jungkook looked at them with heart eyes thinking how good of a mother she would be. The way she loves Zaim made him think, how much she would love her own children. The way she talked to him, the way she made her agree on eating showed it all.

"Should we make something?" Hadya broke the hug, the little one nodded when Taehung came inside "can i join too, i don't want to sit with him looking at walls" he said making everyone laugh and Jungkook glare.

Hadya's pov

We went towards the kitchen section while Jungkook sat on the chair with Zaim on his lap. Me and Taehung started making something that everyone could eat.

I took the chicken, cleaned it and cut it into small pieces while Taehung started cutting the fruits for a shake. I put the spices in the chicken and kept it covered for half an hour and started cutting the vegetables, grinding them. I emptied them into a pan placed on low heat and stirred them till it turned brown.

I took the chicken out, put the butter on it and heated it with vegetables for fifteen minutes and turned off the flame. I looked up to see Zaim looking at the chicken while taking his tongue in and out making me chuckle. I took out the dates giving them to Taehung who took out the seeds and started making the dessert.

I took semolina in a bowl while pouring milk in the pan heating it till it was luke warm, I put semolina in it with some sugar and nuts stirring it for ten to fifteen minutes and turned off the flame. I looked up to see everyone looking at me making me laugh "what happened" i said while laughing "where have you learnt all this from. I have never eaten the dishes you made" Mr. Jeon said "my friend was a kashmiri, she used to make the dishes" i said and they made an 'O' face "tell her thank you from me. And tell her to meet me and teach me these yummy dishes" Taehung said making me laugh while pouring the firni (desert) in the bowls "sure".

(Ahmm, your author is more delusional than you guys 😁)

Like!!!  Comment!!!  Share!!!
____________________________________

Is he his own child??