THIRTEEN: 𝑰𝒇𝒕𝒂𝒓

✿◉。⁠*° Iftar。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*° Iftar。⁠*°◉✿

Jungkook's pov

We sat in the chair with food on the table of which i didn't know the name. Taehung sat beside me and munchin beside her. I looked at the table clearly to see dates, chicken with bread on its side, a white colour desert which i don't know what is called and shake for everyone and the fruits for everyone making me wonder if they eat all this at every iftar.

We waited till the adhaan as the masjid was near us and we used to clearly listen during our office hours. Hadya had her hands raised and she kept praying and she took munchin's palms placing them together "ask something from Allah he'll give you. Every prayer of fasting person is granted" "he'll give me anything, any toy" she nodded "anything you want"

The adhaan started and she started something taking the date eating it while we started eating and Taehung dig into the chicken as always like he haven't eaten since ages making me sigh.

*********

We completed eating, Hadya went to another room for prayer while i sat in my office with Taehung doing the pending work, munchin playing the game on my phone.

Author's pov

They were busy with work when Hadya came and joined them making them start their work again. Zaim placed his head on Hadya's lap, closing his eyes while she moved her fingers in his hair.

They kept working until they heard whimpers of Zaim, making everyone look at the shivering figure "Zaim, open your eyes love. See everyone is here" Hadya said stroking his head while he suddenly got up breathing heavily making Jungkook panic. He placed him on his lap stroking his back "

"Did you again see the same dream?" He kissed his hair making him nod "appa is here, okay. He won't let anything happen. Your partner won't let anything happen. He won't, never" he said kissing his eyes. "I don't want to leave you appa" lil one said while hiccupping, his father smiled at him "that won't happen i promise" Jungkook interlaced his pinky with his little one placing a peck on it "sleep" he kept stroking his back with left hand placing multiple pecks on his head.

"Let's call it a day" Jungkook said getting up from his seat and walking out without looking at anyone while Hadya kept looking at his disappearing figure.

"You should leave" Taehung said making her nod. She closed the laptop and moved out of the office while Taehung left after her.

Hadya's pov

I reached home exhausted from the day. I prayed my prayer and laid on bed thinking about Zaim. I picked my phone and started typing

"Asalamualaikum, sorry to disturb you but i was worried about Zaim. Is he okay?"

But got no reply making me worried. I waited for ten minutes thinking he might be busy but still no reply. I opened the call log and was about to push the green button when i received a reply making me open the message quickly

"Walaikum assalam, he's okay. Let's talk tomorrow. You should sleep it's pretty late. Good night"

"Good night"

I said, my worriers flying away. I closed my eyes after thanking Allah and drifted to my dreamland.

Jungkook's pov

I got inside Taehung 's car with munchin in my lap, thinking about everything making me worried. I always get worried thinking about the dream he gets often. He is everything i have, and if he leaves me i can't live, i won't be able to live, there would be no reason for me to live.

I kept thinking about all the worst possibilities making my blood go cold till Taehung shakes me "we reached" i looked outside to see our mansion "uhh" i was about to open the door when he placed hand on my shoulder "don't stress yourself, everything will be okay" i nodded at him and went inside.

I laid Zaim on the bed and was about to get up when he held my hand making me look at him "don't go" he said with shaking lips making my heart clench. I smiled at him caressing his hair "I'm here. Appa is always here okay" i kissed his forehead "go back to sleep. I won't go anywhere" i said making him close his eyes.

I sat there till he slept and removed his hold slowly without waking him up. I went inside the washroom taking off my sling. I changed my clothes and came back laying beside him. I knew i couldn't get any sleep so i took my laptop and started working when my fell on my phone to see Hadya's message making me smile for the first time since last hours.

I texted her back and started doing my work thinking about telling her everything tomorrow. I don't know what will happen after telling her the truth, will it be a good decision or bad, but i just want to tell her everything to make it clear to her.

I just want to take out everything that i kept inside me for years, and i want to let out everything that is in my heart. I don't know why my heart has chosen her and i hope it won't be my mistake.

I don't know why do i want to tell her everything and make it clear to her, maybe because i have some feelings for her which I can't deny no matter how hard i try. I hope i don't regret it. I sighed thinking about how to tell her everything tomorrow.

I stretched my neck feeling pain, i looked at clock to see seven ten making me sigh. I got up walking towards the washroom to get ready.

I came out and sat on the edge of the bed kissing munchin's forehead "get up champ or we'll be late" i said kissing his eyes.

He opened his eyes smiling at me "good morning partner" he hugged me making me smile "you fine?" I asked him making him nod "go get ready I'll be waiting here okay" he nodded and went inside washroom.

I walked towards the closet taking out his uniform and checking his books as per timetable till he came out and wore his uniform. He came towards me making my hair and we went downstairs for breakfast.

I dropped Zaim in the school and came inside my company while everyone greeted me making me nod and go straight inside my office. I was looking at the files when i heard a knock knowing the person i said "come in" and Hadya came inside with my coffee.

"Asalamualaikum" she greeted me "walaikum assalam" i said taking the sip from my coffee "was Zaim okay? Did he sleep properly?" She asked me and i could feel the worry dropping in her voice. I nodded my head "he was fine. He often gets these nightmares" i could see the frown upon her face "I need to tell you something. I hope you'll be at rooftop on lunch time" she nodded her head "sure sir. Here your schedule for today"

"I'll be uploading snap peeks of upcoming chapters on insta. You can check it there."

Like!!!  Comment!!!  Share!!!
____________________________________

I know you've been waiting for next chapter but I'm really sorry for delay, my exams were going on so i couldn't write.

This chapter is short and a little boring too as i wrote it in a hurry, I'll try to write the upcoming chapters a little longer. Thank you 🤍