NINE: 𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒆

✿◉。⁠*° Race 。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*° Race 。⁠*°◉✿

Hadya's pov

I reached the house and was engulfed in a hug by mama, as i had called her in the car and told about the incident that happened a while ago, not all but a little information.

"Mama I'm fine. Why are you crying" i said patting her back with my uninjured hand "Why didn't you call me before and told me that you are in the hospital?" She cried "it's a small burn, it'll be fine in a week. She I'm all okay. Please don't cry" i said wiping her tears while she kissed my bandaged hand.

"Go, get changed and pray" she kissed my forehead. I nodded my head and walked towards Laib patting her shoulder "I'm fine trust me" i said making her nod with a smile and i went inside changing into new clothes and praying Magrib and Isha.

I came out to see Laib and mama serving dinner on the table and when i tried to help them Laib made me sit on a chair "I'm fine Laib" i said "i know" she said and started her work again making me sigh.

As they sat on the chair, the doorbell rang making Laib go towards the door and open it. We listened to the sounds making us look towards the door to see Adeen (cousin), he came towards us and sat on the chair beside me "how are you now" he asked looking at my hand "I'm fine" i ruffled his hair "i was here when you called aunt, i told them she would be fine because she is Hadya Mariyam we are talking about but who was going to listen me" he shook his head dramatically while stuffing his mouth with sweets making everyone laugh.

Adeen is our cousin, he used to be in our house till last year and then he moved back to his house because his mom stays ill. He is like our own brother and we have a cat-dog fight, mostly Laib. He has always been there for us in tough times even though he is much  smaller in age than us making our bond very much stronger.

"Have dinner Ad" i said making him shake his head "mama would be waiting for me. I just came here to see you. Call me if you need anything" he said "oh my Allah, my little Ad is no little anymore, he has grown" i chuckled "you never tell me something like this" Laiba said "because i hate you" he replied making me laugh "the feeling is mutual, brother" Laib said and started her food. "Adee, go back, sister must be worried" mama said making him nod, and he went out.

We ate the food and Laib cleaned the dishes and i placed my head on mama's lap who caressed my hair and Coco slept on my tummy. "Did you take your medicine" mama asked me making me nod "take a leave for tomorrow, you won't go and take a complete rest. I need no argument on it" mama said making me sigh "okay, as you wish" i kissed her hand.

I went inside the room and laid on the bed closing my eyes when i got a call from Zaim making my lips curl into a little smile and clicked the green button talking to him for an hour or more till i listened to his soft snores making me cut the call.

I looked at the time to see past eleven making me close my eyes and i drifted to my dreamland.

Jungkook's pov