FIVE: 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕

✿◉。⁠*°Hurt。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*°Hurt。⁠*°◉✿

Hadya's pov

I sat on my seat after praying for Dhuhr, trying to complete my work, when i heard the loud voices from Mr. Jeon's office.

I got up entering inside to see him shouting at my colleagues.

"Now tell me what do we do? Huh, the meeting is in an hour and you are telling me the test products will take three hours. What were you people doing since morning" he shouted while everyone looked at the floor not able to meet his eyes.

"Can the meeting be delayed for half an hour?" I spoke making everyone look at me.

"Yes, but not more than that" Jakson said making me nod

"Don't tell me you are planning to get them in one and half hour" Zeva said making me nod "at least I can try. Tell them that I'm coming to take the products" i said making Jackson nod.

"This is not a movie Miss Hadya but real life, you can't get them in an hour unless you use the jet" Mr. Jeon scoffed.

"At least we can try rather than blaming each other. I'll be going" i said and moved out running towards my car.

Jungkook's pov

I looked at Hadya as she disappeared from my site. She never fails to impress me, i kind of know that she will be able to get them as she is the top racer among females, so i had just challenged her knowing she never lost her challenges.

I sat on my chair as everyone moved out, i was still burning with anger but a little calm too.

I looked at the clock and an hour and fifteen minutes had passed since Hadya went making me a little impatient.

I was taken out from my thoughts when Zeva entered inside after knocking "Sir, the party has arrived and they want to talk to you before meeting" she said making me nod.

I got up from the chair fixing my coat and walked towards the meeting room sitting on my chair while they talked about some conditions which i was expecting making me nod at their every condition.

I looked at the clock to see five minutes remaining till the meeting. I was about to get up when Zeva came inside smiling and she nodded her head at me making me sigh.

She put the products in front of everyone and the meeting started.

"Where is Miss Hadya?" I whispered as Zeva sat beside me.

"Her ankle twisted while running to this floor so she's outside. She didn't want to come inside in that state" she whispered back.

I felt something inside but i shrugged it, nodding my head and concentrated on the meeting.

The meeting ended with the other party being satisfied and finally this deal was cracked too only because of Hadya.

I shook my hand with Mr. Robin and Zeva escorted them outside.

I came out to see Miss Hadya on her chair with her left foot on her right leg, her head on the table between her hands.

She suddenly pulled her head up looking at me "congratulations" she said making me nod.

She got up struggling with her foot "where are you going. You should go back and rest till your foot is okay" i said making her look at me.

"It's my prayer time. I don't want to take any haram money when I don't work. I'm fine sir, it'll be okay till tomorrow" she said while dragging herself towards the store room to pray.

Hadya's pov

I prayed my Asr with so much difficulty as my foot was hurting making it very difficult to stand.

I raised my hands for dua while a tear fell from my eye due to pain making me lay my leg straight on the floor.

I completed my dua and was about to get up when Zeva came inside with the spray in her hands.

"You should have taken it a long time ago but as usual you don't care about yourself" she said sitting beside me while spraying my ankle making me hiss.

She helped me to get up and walk towards my chair making me thank her.

I called Laiba and told her to pick me up when she completed her work.

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Jungkook pov

I came downstairs walking towards my car when i saw Hadya in some other car, as her car was still parked here. She might have gone with someone else.

I had sent spray with Zeva, hope it had given her some relief. She saved a huge deal today giving me another reason to get interested in her.

I sat inside my car and drove off towards my house.

As i walked towards inside, my mom came and hugged me while i stood there like a frozen object with my fisted hands. I hate when people touch me without my consent making me hurt them.

After that incident i had become the most cold person in this universe. I don't talk to people not even my parents and i prefer to live alone with my munchkin. He is the sole reason I'm breathing. I love him more than anything in this world. I don't know what I would have done to myself if he was not with me.

I stay away from all the negative things which can hurt me just because he can never see me in a bad condition. I want him to be proud of me. I have never touched the drugs, cigarette and i just drink to a certain limit till I'm sober just because he would never be hurt.

My mom left me kissing my forehead "how are you son" she cried

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Don't you miss me. It has been ages since you came to meet us" i shrugged not interested in conversation.

"Partner" munchkin shouted running towards me.

"Slow down, you'll hurt yourself" i said walking towards him engulfing him in my arms while bending to his level.

I kissed his hair, giving multiple pecks "how was your day buddy" i said ruffling his hair.

"It was good. You know granny came to pick me up and we went to the park. I enjoyed it so much" he said while smiling.

"That's good. Let me change then I'll make something for you okay" i said kissing his forehead while he nodded running towards mom.

I went inside my room taking a cold shower to relax my muscles.

I came downstairs after changing to see  munchkin with mom making me smile. I went inside the kitchen and made myself a coffee, sipping on it while i sat on the couch and the munchkin sat on my lap taking a sip from my coffee.

Like.    Comment.     Share
________________________________________

Who is munchkin? Any idea??