Two weeks later

Walking with Ivy down the halls near our cells I tilt my head hearing a woman talking loudly
while greeting everyone, I see her walking between the two guards calmly as she reaches us.

Ivy looks at her smirking I jump behind Ivy when she talks loudly "Hiya Red didcha miss me?"

I try to slip back into my cell until Dr. Stone walks up and squats down "Hey I took lunch out of here, so I thought I'd grab this" She says while holding out a soft fluffy hyena, I touch it and smile till the guards seem to move closer to me but Dr. Stone holds her hand up "stop all she did was smile".

Looking at the hyena she sits it down and pushes it closer to me "What do you think of calling her Shenzi?"

I smile picking it up "Why Shenzi?"

She smiles and points at the toy "In the movie The Lion King the female hyena is named Shenzi" Hugging the toy closer I nod and smile "Thank you Dr. Stone".

She nods "I'll come get you, and Ivy later when we get the results" she says while handing me a chocolate bar and stands walking away.

I look at Ivy holding it up to her "Look Ivy I got a hyena toy!"

Ivy smiles picking me up putting me on her hip "That's great little flower, can you say hi to my friend Harley sweetheart?"

Nodding I wave at the woman who looks at me with a strange excited smile.

I lean away from her when she squeals clapping her hands "Red she looks like ya, why didn't ya tell me you had a daughter?"

Ivy shakes her head rubbing my back "It's okay, she's like a hyper puppy" She looks at Harley
"Harley I didn't know, she came from Woodrue's lab looking for her mom and ended up here
after protecting herself because she attacked twice once by Batman and his followers".

I blush as she puts me down and talks to Harley, looking around I see a guy who looks like a crocodile moving over to him I wave and hold up my toy "I got a hyena".

He comes down onto a knee looking nervous "It's a nice hyena" I look up at him as he talks, he has a really deep voice, I smile as he rubs a finger over the toy carefully "Her name is Shenzi".

He smiles at me "Shenzi from The Lion King was voiced by Whoopi Goldberg".

Seeing his teeth I bounce excitedly "Teeth like mine" I smile showing my sharp pointed teeth, he smiles and laughs nodding "Yes they are, I'm Killer Croc, but I got to get to group be careful around here".

Nodding I waved "Bye Croc" before I ran over to Ivy "Croc is nice Ivy".

She glances over at him and nods "He is but he has a nasty temper".

I shrug as she holds her hand out "Come on we have a group you finally get to go" Nodding I take her hand and walk with her.

Sitting in the group room between Ivy and Harley they wheel in a guy with ugly green hair strapped down with a mask over his mouth.

The guy in charge comes in and greets everyone then notices me "Hello your new what's your
name? why were you put in here?"

I shrug and whisper "Don't have a name but I accidentally killed some guys then broke Robin's leg, bit a big chunk out of Batman and I think I broke Batgirl's nose".

I cringe at the high pitch laughing as the green-haired guy starts making fun of me and mocking me, I hear a loud bang and see Croc running at the man, he starts hitting him and I hear a wet gurgling sound as blood sprays across my face, I scream feeling Ivy pick me up pressing my face to her neck hiding my face.

Ivy holds me as I hide my face in her hair trying to keep my crying silent while guards move us from the room.

I hear Dr. Stone talking to Ivy saying she has results for us when I hear a door close I raise
my head and see a damp wash cloth in front of my face "Well flower it seems Croc has made
it his job to protect you, no one has ever actually set to kill Joker just beat him up and he made it a point to kill him" she says rubbing my face with it.

I sniff and curl into Ivy more as Dr. Stone sits in a chair by us holding a file "So it seems that
she is your daughter".

I look up whispering "Your my momma?" At Ivy Dr. Stone chuckles and I frown looking "Yes she is" Dr. Stone says I turn looking at Ivy again as she nods and kisses my head.

Dr. Stone nods sitting the file down and leans closer "Ivy I am slipping you my car keys a black Prius electric, along with 800 dollars, and a few seeds" I feel Ivy tense at this.

"When you can get the chance, you need to escape they want to experiment on her, get out and get out of Gotham go as far as you can".

I see her lean back picking up the folder "So have you thought of a name yet sweetie?"

I go to answer only for Ivy to cover my mouth "We will have to think on that but we will let you
know as soon as we know".

Ivy stands up and leaves the room whispering to me "We have to get Harley and Croc we have to leave very soon sweetheart".