2 days later
Getting up I head to the kitchen passing Lois Lane, Batwoman, and Renee talking to Mom and Aunt Harley about something.

Bumping into Barbara I hum hugging her leg before moving to get my breakfast smoothie "it's park day kid".

I nod taking a drink before looking up at her "play day or lessons?" I ask yawning.

"Lessons, your mom was going to teach you more while the tourists wonder around watching"

Nodding I lift my arms getting picked up before we go to the living room "your sure this is safe?" Lois asks.

"Yes it's just simple things helping plants grow stronger and healthier nothing big" mom says.

"Did you have to do damage control over the jewel problem?" Harley asks.

"No, surprisingly they assumed Cheetah was trying to help but got caught up in her normal routine, you three coming in helping get everything under control while Oak helped with Cheetah, that raised public option of you and Ivy and made Oak more popular Tawny has started calling her the worlds sweet little flower"

"Didn't she use to call Robin Gotham's Sweet potato pie?" Barbara asks frowning.

"Yes but she's started calling him rotten, she's been wanting to interview Oak"

1 hour later

Sitting in the park I ignore the people who keep watching taking pictures of me while helping Mom with the plants, reaching out I carefully get a flower bed going limp to perk up and bloom more before looking at Mom she smiles proudly at me. It's the last plant that need help getting up I dust off my hands before she nudges me to go play running I crouch down like Cheetah to Batwoman, who stands unmoving watching me charging at her I pounce feeling her grab me flipping me upside down before laying me on the ground smirking.

Kicking my feet out arching my back I jump to my feet looking around, seeing her in the tree frowning I focus on the plants getting a vine to grown reaching her it pokes her in the face making her jump back.

Shrugging I smile "I can't make them big and strong like Momma".

She nods smiling before jumping down "ready?" She asks.

I nod watching her closely before she runs at me every attack is done gently carefully even putting me down, I hear the people whispering and more clicks from the cameras but ignore it flipping out of her reach I squeal laughing when WW catches me before tossing me threw the air.

Being caught by Cheetah I laugh looking around excited "again" I screech happily.

After being tossed around a while mom's vines catch me in the air bringing me to her "okay we don't need her becoming an adrenaline junkie that's Roxy's deal".

Pouting I look at her "but it's fun".

She hums nodding while fixing my hair "I'm sure it is but take a break from it and do your lessons then you can play more".

Nodding I relax on the ground as Aunt Harley pulls out some home made school books, sitting them in front of me and taking the teachers books for herself she's opens one up telling me the page.

Getting to it I take the pencil she gives me "Okay Little Red, Harley enters the police station with a M79 grenade launcher she has 12 glitter bombs, 6 paint bombs, and 15 bean bags for a total of 52 cops how many can she take out in the 3 minutes it takes the others to react?"

Frowning I think over the math before writing my answer in my book "10 with physical fighting" I answer.

"10? Little Red I could take 20 in that time" she says looking offended.