A few hours later
Sitting in Barbara office at the Legion of doom I look around her office open cabinets pulling stuff out "who's the kid?" Barbara.

I look up at the tall man in a nice suit "I'm watching a friend's kid" she says not looking up while writing something.

Skipping over to her desk I lean closer seeing the paper looks similar to blue prints I'd seen Aunt Kitty looking over.

She's circling points around the place "is this the reception area when you enter?" I ask pointing.

She nods not looking over her work so far "cameras here and here" I say pointing at the unmarked spots.

"Your sure?" She asks frowning.

"Yes I seen them, always check your surroundings" I say proudly.

"A little villain in training" the man says smiling "always nice to see a child planning their future, how would you like a tour of the Legion of Doom play your cards right and you could have an office here yourself".

I frown looking at the guy crossing my arms "why hasn't Harley Quinn been invited to join?"

He frowns looking at me "she's on our members wall" he says pointing out the door.

Moving to look I frown seeing her on the wall "she said she's not a member that you all ignore her crimes".

"She's been a member a long time she's why Joker got in she gave his crimes direction, we sent her the membership acceptance package we just assumed she didn't want to use Legion resources"

Frowning I pull my phone out calling Aunt Harley "tell her" I say giving him the phone before moving back to Barbara watching her work till the guy gives me my phone back and leaves.

"You need to work on holding your blending" she suddenly says standing up.

Nodding I follow her out of the room she scans a card at a door before we move in "this is the training room, we a simulation system we can use it to practice holding your blend".

Nodding I step up pulling my hood down as she starts it.

A few hours later

Sitting on the floor I groan rubbing my face blending doesn't make me tired or anything, I just can't remember to keep it up since Barbara has figured it out when it drops she tells me to blend.

She insists that eventually I will be able to do it without having to think about it or focus to keep it up.

"Come on, I'm done for the day"

Nodding I jump up following her out of the building "blend and leave your hood down if you're hoods up you are more comfortable with dropping it because it covers you".

Reaching the street I hold my hand out to her so we can leave she smiles grabbing it and leading me on "do you walk everywhere?" I ask.

"I have a car but walking is great for building stamina and will allow you to practice blending in"

Nodding I smile at her "momma says it's better for the environment but the meatsacks are hurting it and killing all the pretty plants".

Barbara nods looking around "she is correct humans are walking around killing themselves and ignore all the warning signs, now What do you want for dinner?"

Frowning I try to think only to be told to blend in again huffing I focus on it instead "I have to eat lots of meat I thought it had to be raw but I can eat cooked meat it tastes a lot better cooked, lots of fruits and vegetables I get sick if I don't eat enough and can't digest other stuff".

She nods stopping me while digging in her purse before handing me a water bottle covered in cheetah print smiling I take a drink as we start walking again.

"Blend and I'll make us some dinner tonight"

"You can cook?" I ask nervously.

"Yes I know how to cook"

Nodding I follow her to a building getting in an elevator where she presses a button and puts a key in before it starts "momma can't so she always gives me fruit or vegetables, Aunt Harley gives me cereal or microwave food but Aunt Kitty and Grace can cook they usually make my food".

Looking at the light showing the floors I frown seeing she pressed one with the letter P.

"Why is your number P?" I ask.

"Means penthouse it's the very top floor"

Nodding as the door opens I follow her out but freeze shaking my head "someone is here" I whisper glancing around.

"What game are you playing now?"

I jump seeing Wonder Woman glaring at Barbara "she has a key to get in?" I ask looking at Barbara.

"No she lets herself in the patio when ever she wants"

"That's breaking and entering right?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yes, but she's a hero so it doesn't matter"

"No it does too, she's coming in your home without permission the law book says that breaking and entering it doesn't matter who does it it's illegal"

"And I'm a criminal" Barbara says shrugging it off.

"Your not doing anything now just watching me till momma gets me"

I grunt when I'm grabbing and pulled behind Barbara "blend kid".

"Your training this child?" WW says glaring at Barbara.

"She can blend in and look human, I'm teaching her to hold it when out so she doesn't have to deal with more abuse"

Grunting I move out from behind Barbara to WW looking her over "can I try?" I ask pointing at her rope.

Reaching out I grab it before she answers wrapping part around my hand, holding the rest out to her she narrows her eyes at me but grabs it making it glow "are you here against your will?"

"No I came her willing, Barbara is watching me till my Momma can come get me"

"How do you know Cheetah?"

Huffing I glare at her "I'm a fan and write to her, my aunt knows her and her name is Barbara stop being rude".

"Where are you from?"

"Woodrue's lab" I growl dropping the rope.

"That's not cool anymore" I huff walking away from her "figures high and mighty hero doesn't respect privacy, it's impossible for them to do anything wrong even when they break the same laws they claim to enforce".

"Diana you need to leave and stop letting yourself in my home" Barbara says leading me to the kitchen.

"I had to make sure you haven't started kidnapping children"

"Do you know the birds of pray?" I ask from the kitchen.

"Yeah"

"Call Black Canary, Huntress, or Renee and ask them about Oak" I mumble ignoring her frowning at me.

"You know them yet stay around Cheetah?"

I snarling dropping my blend completely stepping out to look at her "I also know Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, and if you count fighting Batman, Robin, and Batgirl as knowing them then also them since they are why I met the others after throwing me into Arkham asylum, you should ask the birds of pray about what they know before you act I'm some brainwashed child for feeling safe with Barbara".