5

I wake up the next morning finding the kitten on my chest curled up asleep, I smile and move her to my pillow getting up heading to where I hear momma talking I yawn rubbing my eyes
"Good morning little flower did you sleep okay?"

I nod cuddling into her leg and close my eyes again feeling her fingers scratching my head, I
relax into her more.

"Harls went to get you some clothes with Cat since she got your size while you slept, when
she gets back we will get you in the bath and cleaned up." she says I nod curling up to her more.

I mumble feeling her pick me up and hold me "You need a name little flower, what do you think of Pansy it's a type of hybrid flower"

I look up at her tilting my head then nod hearing the door open as Harley comes in it holding
three backpacks in each hand and two duffle bags on her shoulders, Aunt Kitty comes in with two duffle bags, Harley lifts them onto the table and pulls out children shampoo sliding them
to momma "All natural and cruelty-free same with the other hygiene products".

I watch as Aunt Kitty opens a bag and pulls out clothes "I stuck to colors that will look good with her skin tone mostly black and I grabbed cat supply for her new friend." She says.

She smirks at Momma pulling out some plush dolls "I found these and just had to get them."

Momma huffs seeing dolls of herself, Harley, Kitty, and Croc "People are so stupid." she says.

I smile taking them looking at them "Pretty." I smile holding up the Ivy doll to her she nods kissing my head then takes it sitting it on the table "Yes now bath time Flower".

She stands up tossing me over her shoulder and grabs the shower stuff taking me to the
bathroom.

When I come out I giggle running up to Harley pulling my shirt pointing at it where it shows a cat dressed like her "Harley Kitty." I say.

She nods lifting me on the table grabbing socks and Converse shoes putting them on me "It's
cute." she says while standing up and fixing my hair into pigtails like hers "You look, beautiful kid".

I whisper thank you and tug at my shirt "Momma named me Pansy."

She smirks lifting me "Pansy a perfect little flower".

I giggle when Harley starts singing "Pama lama ding dong......the witch is dead.... which ol" she stops when momma shoots around the corner "Do not even sing that stupid witch song." she hisses seeing Harley stop she leaves, Harley smirks at me "THE WICKED WITCH!" she sings loudly and laughs holding me against her like a shield.

I laugh as Harley holds me close dodging the vines coming at her when she's grabbed and lifted I'm taken and placed by Mom who smirks winking at me while Harley squeals I see the vines tickling her.

I see another vine shoot out to Harley, while seeing Aunt Kitty dodge it hissing at it.

I giggle going over to her she picks me up and leads me to the kitchen "Let's get you fed." I nod as she gets a bowl out "What do you want to eat?"

I shrug and she nods sitting me down on the counter pulling out fruit, meat, bread, eggs, and
cheese I watch her start making the food before point to the cabinet by me "Grab some plates, Kitten".

I nod pulling them out and hand them to her smiling she puts me on the floor and nudges me
"Go get in a seat sweetie." doing as told I smiles seeing a plate placed in front of me with fruit and a sandwich "If you can't
eat the sandwich that's okay Harley will eat it".

I nod and giggle when I hear meowing and see the kitten clawing its way up Aunt Kitty's leg, she pulls her off and sits her down while the kitten does it again meowing aggressively, Aunt Kitty puts down food for her while holding my kitten in place I see Aunt Kitty place two more one with water and one with milk down before setting the kitten down.

I sniff at my sandwich frowning at a cup with water that's placed in front of me I glance at the milk the kitten has and point "Some please?"

She nods giving me a glass of milk I take a sip and smile at her "Thank you, Aunt Kitty".

She nods and glances in the living "Ivy and Harley stop playing and come eat breakfast." I giggle seeing Mom come in glaring at Aunt Kitty while Harley giggles I look around and frown "Where's Croc?"

Mom looks at me smiling "He went out to hunt his breakfast".

I nod taking a bite of my sandwich and hum looking at it "This is yummy!" I say holding it
up.

My eyes widen when Harley leans forward and takes a huge bite from it, I whine looking at it
and sit it on my plate pouting at it.

I push it to Harley who frowns "What's wrong Pans?"

"Can't eat it now, its nasty with germs." I sigh eating my fruit when Aunt Kitty places another sandwich in front of me with more stuff inside "Here Kitten, you get a better sandwich".

I smile and look at it taking a bite "Thank you." I mumble as Mom looks at me "You don't eat after anyone?"

I shrug "Mouths are nasty lots of germs in it, so I don't want to eat or drink after anyone it's
unsanitary".

She nods "You are correct flower." I nod humming while looking at Aunt Kitty who is playing with the kitten "Why do you hoard cats Aunt Kitty and how do you hoard cats?" I ask.

I hear Harley start laughing hitting the table looking at Mom I see her smirking at Aunt Kitty who looks at me and then glares at Mom as she starts laughing.