Four days later

I whine pulling at my cast looking at Grace "Please off".

"It has to stay on cutie," she says scratching my head.

I growl trying to chew threw the cast again she sighs pressing her hand to my forehead keeping me from chewing on it "You are going to break your teeth doing that".

I frown hearing knocking on the door as Grace sighs pointing at me "Do not chew on it".

She narrows her eyes watching me while walking backward to the door, when she turns to open it I start trying to chew it off again growling.

"You can't just barge in my home" she yells following three women who freeze looking at me.

"We managed to track down the child," one says sounding shocked looking at the woman in the middle.

Grace rushes over picking me up "You need to leave now".

"No this child was reported kidnapped during an escape of wanted criminals from Arkham
asylum," the middle woman says crossing her arms.

"No, she wasn't her mother escaped with her because the doctors planned to experiment on her after learning who her mother is" Grace hisses backing up.

"No, not going back" I scream trying to climb over her shoulder "Stop cutie you're scratching me," she says tightening her hold on me.

"I can prove it," she says pointing to the file momma has on me from Dr. Stone.

The one who hasn't spoken grabs it looking threw it frowning before handing it to the middle
woman who quickly looks threw it frowning "How can you touch her? Her mother is known to be toxic to touch" she says crossing her arms as her stance relaxes.

"Her mother tested her she's currently not poisonous but could grow into it, she's immune to
poisons," Grace says watching them closely while keeping me held close.

"You know you're helping an escaped criminal correct?"

"Yes for the child".

"How do you know she won't kill you once you're of no use?" The middle woman demands.

I whine struggling again "Okay, how about we all calm down and sit down the child is scared and we are making it worse".

I growl at this woman when she steps closer smiling at me "I'm called Black Canary what's your name?"

I press my lips together glaring trying to be scary like momma, swapping my hand at her to scratch but I miss her completely she chuckles looking at me "You have your mom's temper kid".

I growl as we hear the door open and close Harley calls out to me rounding the corner to the living room freezing with Momma and Aunt Kitty who holds my kitten bag.

I struggle again as they step back not touching Momma as she rushes past them taking me, I hide my face in the crook of her neck under her hair.

"Hey ladies whatcha doing here?" Harley asks laughing nervously.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Y'know me gotta help Red and little Red" I peek out seeing her walk to the couch sitting perfectly relaxed.

"What happened to my freaking car?" Canary demands.

"Car.. oh right your car, I kinda lost it," Harley says shrugging.

"I found it full of bullet holes," she says sounding frustrated.

"I did say kinda"

"I'm guessing Batman has you working on finding Kitten," Aunt Kitty says sounding mad "Let me guess something along the lines of the child was to be adopted by Bruce Wayne?"

They nod glaring at her "She was placed in Arkham Asylum by Batman, he put a scared child
in Arkham in the rogue gallery" she says shaking her head while leaning on the wall "Have any of you ever noticed when Bruce adopts a new child or is seen mentoring a child not long after a new member for Batman shows up either right before or not long after?"

They all frown looking at her confused Momma kisses my head sighing "Because Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person, I figured that out years ago you have to be rich to afford the custom-made shit Batman has and he lowers his voice it's not that confusing".

"Exactly so if he is claiming this it mean he is kidnapping Oak, he will use her as a weapon for his little group he has you doing his dirty work of kidnapping her from her mother".

I huff as momma looks at my cast "You can't chew on the cast baby, I told you I'd take it off you when I got back".

"Itchy" I mumble lifting my arm to her she nods sitting me in Harley's lap, Harley turns my
face to the women pointing "That's Black Canary, Huntress, and Renee they helped me when
I left Joker and had to whole bad guy community after me".

I nodded watching the middle woman sit down watching me closely as I shivered feeling vines squeezing in my cast "Oh how's my little friend been?" Harley asks.

"She's fine was adopted by my wife and me," Renee says.

"Awe good for her she deserves a loving family" Hearing a crack I look at Momma seeing her plants leave my leg as she pulls my cast off I lift my leg to her and watch the vines squeezing in "How did she get hurt?"

"She's got PTSD and reacts extremely bad we took her to get breakfast and planned to eat at
the park, Red told her no after she tried to get in the bag cause the food was hot y'know, she got outta her booster seat and tried to get the food diving into the front seat. She accidentally kicked me in the head and grabbed the wheel while trying to get the food I lost control of it and we crashed".

"Why would that trigger her?" Canary asks sitting on the table by Momma watching the cast spit "It's still amazing seeing your plants in action even for something so simple".

Momma nods pulling it off "I didn't know she existed till she was put in Arkham she was created in Woodrue's lab with my blood, most likely his too he would use food as a way to control her withholding it and give her scraps from his plate. If she tried to eat it in front of him he would hurt her she was scared we wouldn't let her eat and panicked".

I crawl into momma's lap watching the woman who hasn't spoken at all, leaning forward I
reach out touching the weapon she holds "What's that?" I ask nervously.

She smiles slightly "Crossbow" I nod watching as she points it to the floor explaining it while loading it, she then unloads it and turns it sideways pointing out things as she explains it.

"Careful kid she's got rage issues," Canary says sounding amused.

"I DO NOT HAVE RAGE ISSUES" she yells at her glaringly.

I giggle looking at her "you're funny" I whisper.

She smiles at me letting me hold her crossbow while I look it over I smile handing it back seeing her freeze looking at my teeth, I look down pressing my lips together tightly and moving back from her.

Aunt Kitty quickly places my kitten in my lap, I giggle petting it happily "She's sensitive about how people react to her smile keep in mind she's an innocent child and can't help her appearance" Aunt Kitty hisses at Huntress before picking me up "bet Momma and Harley has been feeding you nothing but fast food and fruit" she coos at me.

I nod giggling while hugging my kitten "Momma burned the food so bad she had to throw the pan away" I loudly whisper she laughs tapping my nose "What about Harley?"

Shrugging I giggle looking at her "Lots of cereal and s'gettio from the microwave, but Grace makes yummy food I get to help" I answer proudly.